The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

15 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

I need to get an iPhone as a device for deploying and testing ot personal projects, mainly Facetime based.

So looking for the cheapest option like iPhone 11.

Can someone tell me what's a good price for these? Maybe SE 2?

Couple of days back got iPhone 13 for wife. Set it up and used for sometime. This being the first iPhone user experience i am mighty impressed. There are of course few restrictions in android comparison but the butter smoothness is so nice.

Going to wait for iPhone 14 for myself. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You can get it for 13k, just by using advantage coupon and 12.8k if you use referral code.

Even for 13.5k, it's a great deal.

Maybe they have a new one coming but for this price? No brainer for anyone who was on the fence.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dante77 said:

Aur kitna choona lagayenge ye! 

We are really at peak smartphone. Mr. MCBCMKC here means we are getting higher refresh rate and more memory as if an average consumer needs those things. An avg. consumer needs a better battery life but doesn't give a damn about refresh rate. Give a charger inside the box ffs. 

Aise to bolenge fridge aaega ek din phone me. So we are not at the peak yet.

2 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

We are really at peak smartphone. Mr. MCBCMKC here means we are getting higher refresh rate and more memory as if an average consumer needs those things. An avg. consumer needs a better battery life but doesn't give a damn about refresh rate. Give a charger inside the box ffs. 

He was very diplomatic in the video.

Kinda felt that he is for sure gonna say "I can see why it makes sense" when iPhone 14 comes out with the same chip for higher price.

23 hours ago, dante77 said:

Aur kitna choona lagayenge ye! 

He has always been interested only in the money making and keeping brands happy. I have never cared for his reviews. In fact most tech you tubers are same these days. 

21 hours ago, cyberpunk said:

Pixel Buds A lowest price ever on Flipkart.

With SBI CC, you can get these for 5k. 

Absolutely insane deal. 

I bought these for almost 9k a few months ago. 

People with S22 Ultra, what screen protectors if any do you use? The glass ones seem to interfere with the ultrasound fingerprint scanner while the film ones seem to leave bubbles, and tend to peel off from the curved edges.

16 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

16 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

He has always been interested only in the money making and keeping brands happy. I have never cared for his reviews. In fact most tech you tubers are same these days. 

My comment is directed towards Apple. 

I think MKBHD is correct here. But peak or not. If Apple don't include new chip this year, their price hike won't be justified. I know their recent phones are also more or less the same thing with different name but at least on paper it provided some upgrade. This one the hand, shall be their lowest point if they decide to charge extra for the same thing. 

Why can't companies skip a year if they are not able to provide something new.

1 hour ago, Nikushimi said:

People with S22 Ultra, what screen protectors if any do you use? The glass ones seem to interfere with the ultrasound fingerprint scanner while the film ones seem to leave bubbles, and tend to peel off from the curved edges.

Some random plastic one (not Tempered) from Amazon, can find the link if you're interested.