The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

2 hours ago, Legacy Gamer said:

I had to replace my Samsung S3 battery 3+ times. But the same happened to my Nokia phone. 

Ok put Nokia also in Do Not buy list, but then again who buys nokia anymore anyway :P

• Like 1

On 10/1/2022 at 7:34 AM, 0verlord said:

What’s the lowest price you have seen for iPhone 13 Pro this sale?

I think 95k-ish ? 

Getting really good battery on 14 PM. Nearly 12 hours of SoT with AoD on, and high usage with the phone. 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2022 at 9:45 AM, Bird Bird Bird said:

I think 95k-ish ? 

Getting really good battery on 14 PM. Nearly 12 hours of SoT with AoD on, and high usage with the phone. 

Same on my PM. Wife's pro is holding up pretty well too considering she uses hers a lot more than me and hasn't complained even once so far.

26 minutes ago, cyberpunk said:

Pixel 4a battery has gone to shite lately. Any good options in 50-60k? iPhone 12 is tempting and S22 would have been an easy choice if it weren't for the Exynos processor.

Wait for Pixel 7 launch today evening. 

6 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Google and Samsung have a bad history of cutting down prices significantly after 2-3 months of release. Expecting them to go atleast 10% cheaper soon enough.

I believe their launch offers are already pretty good (Pixel). Won't be surprised if that is the price for a few months (compared to previous price chopping which angered a lot of fans). 

8 hours ago, cyberpunk said:

Pixel 4a battery has gone to shite lately. Any good options in 50-60k? iPhone 12 is tempting and S22 would have been an easy choice if it weren't for the Exynos processor.

Same here, will be strong and try to get battery replaced ?

5 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

That price is good though..Kudos

Everyone copying from each other. 

Watching the Google keynote - every speaker seems to be nervous ! The lady who introduced the watch/tablet had her voice trembling all along. Weird tbh coming from senior leaders/speskers. 

Google is really doing well with their design language. I'm gonna miss their fabric cases. 

6 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Everyone copying from each other. 

Watching the Google keynote - every speaker seems to be nervous ! The lady who introduced the watch/tablet had her voice trembling all along. Weird tbh coming from senior leaders/speskers. 

Google is really doing well with their design language. I'm gonna miss their fabric cases. 

Bad exchange offers on FK though. Paying 20k for my S22+, lol.

Cashify around 41k, that's the state of these phones while they are in warranty.

Would have thought about it if I were getting 50k for my 22+

Edited by KunjanPSD

Google Assistant and AI is just bonkers. Siri is a bucketload of crap in front of it. Even Bixby performs better. FFS Apple.

Google's AI can seperate notes/transcribe by identifying individual speaker voices. Bonkers. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird