The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

14 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Which is better between Moto Edge 30 Fusion or Edge 30 pro?

Pro has 8 gen 1 and better battery but for some reason prices are the same and 30 Fusion was released later.

Want to get the best phone around 40k.

Pro seems a bit costlier at 50k v/s fusion at 43k. Also fusion has a curved and a bit smaller screen (6.55 v/s 6.7). I think Fusion ?

On 10/26/2022 at 8:38 AM, Bird Bird Bird said:

I’ve the non MagSafe Spigen clear case, and it doesn’t show fingerprints. Dust, yeah. But don’t wanna plaster a coloured case over that purple colour phone. :fear1:

This thing turned yellow within a month (edges, not the body).

Bought the ESR MagSafe clear case, but at this rate, the only option will be Apple’s official case (fully polycarbonate, so no yellowing). 
Also got ESR magnetic wallet. Adds a bit of heft, but good if you're a doofus like me, forgetting key cards at home. 

3 minutes ago, cyberpunk said:

Anyone ordered official Apple silicon case from their website, how long they take to deliver? It shows OOS on Amazon for iPhone 13.

check offline stores, they usually have a lot of stock. Just look them up on google and call them to check.

39 minutes ago, cyberpunk said:

Anyone ordered official Apple silicon case from their website, how long they take to deliver? It shows OOS on Amazon for iPhone 13.

You can check estimated delivery date on Apple's website. 

2 hours ago, SuperT said:

I have a couple of old non-functioning phones and laptops. Where can I dispose them ? Any e-waste company that does home pickup in Delhi NCR ? I might have 1-2 appliances as well. Any leads ? 

Croma has a disposal initiative! They even do home pick-ups and have boxies for disposal in their stores as well!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am using iPhone 14 Pro for a month or so. I charge the phone in the morning. I simply can’t get the battery to drop below 40% in 24 hours before I put it to charge in the morning the next day. 120hz mode is always on or basically the low framerate toggle iz off 

Like right now, my battery is 82% and I charged today morning. Daily, I keep using my phone normally for all usual stuff including a few calls, web surfing, media, YouTube, office stuff etc

Insane battery :majesty: and this is not even the Pro Max model

iOS 16.1.1

20 hours ago, 0verlord said:

I am using iPhone 14 Pro for a month or so. I charge the phone in the morning. I simply can’t get the battery to drop below 40% in 24 hours before I put it to charge in the morning the next day. 120hz mode is always on or basically the low framerate toggle iz off 

Like right now, my battery is 82% and I charged today morning. Daily, I keep using my phone normally for all usual stuff including a few calls, web surfing, media, YouTube, office stuff etc

Insane battery :majesty: and this is not even the Pro Max model

iOS 16.1.1

And here is le me with Pro Max. 9 am to 5 pm, 100 to 20. 5G is a battery killer. 

om9m8AC.png

Edited by Bird Bird Bird