The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

We all know how Xiaomi support is too. Anyone who wants to buy a handset that functions decently and had an actual support network knows which brand has got their back.

Sent from my Lenovo X3a40 using Tapatalk

So only Samsung then.

So only Samsung then.

NOKIA / Microsoft have maintained standards too. Bought spares for my parents Lumia series handsets, still present, genuine and reasonably priced.

Cannot comment about SAMSUNG but I think multiple people have had a decent-good experience with them.

As for all the recent companies like Xiaomi, OnePlus, LeEco et al we all know how the after sales is. Less said better.

NOKIA / Microsoft have maintained standards too. Bought spares for my parents Lumia series handsets, still present, genuine and reasonably priced.

Cannot comment about SAMSUNG but I think multiple people have had a decent-good experience with them.

As for all the recent companies like Xiaomi, OnePlus, LeEco et al we all know how the after sales is. Less said better.

Well a lot of people here have bought Xiomi and One Plus phones. Whenever someone asks for recommendations here, its either Xiomi or One Plus.

Well a lot of people here have bought Xiomi and One Plus phones. Whenever someone asks for recommendations here, its either Xiomi or One Plus.

Because we are not really bothered about the reliability factor compared to our parents.

We want performance at the cost of relative stability, people skip smartphones on an annual or tops biennial basis.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw the Live streaming of Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+. Impressive Show.

Highlight features:-

1. Infinite Display Bezel-less (Which we already know)

2. Face Recognition to unlock which was very fast.

3. Bixby (Voice & Touch Interaction & intelligence.)

Well people are brave to preorder Samsung phones. What if it blows up on first day. They will recall for sure, but if you or some family member get injured, is it really worth it?

Great that such people are there though. Take one for the team and do the testing lol.

• Like 1

Well people are brave to preorder Samsung phones. What if it blows up on first day. They will recall for sure, but if you or some family member get injured, is it really worth it?

Great that such people are there though. Take one for the team and do the testing lol.

awesome!!

Anything for the Team!!!

Edited by AtheK

Even s7 edge is better then iPhone plus :P

Samsung India should come up with release date soon, they have usually been very aggressive with flagships in India. I won't be surprised of you have a simultaneous world wide launch.

I'll hold off then. Though Sangeetha mobiles offer on iphone 7 is tempting. Does anyone recall if they did a simultaneous global launch for s7 edge or delayed one.