Chaztin

The Mobile Phone Thread

Bought the s8+ love this display. Finding it a bit difficult to adjusting to android. Been using iPhone since iPhone 4s

You will forget iphone soon.. i used iphones till 4s and switched to android.. never felt like going back to iphones...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I guess Flipkart is jumping the gun and doing early deliveries for S8+. Samsung website says release on 2nd May and delivery by 4-5th May but my order from Flipkart is already shipped and it has reached Bangalore Motherhub. Should get it tomorrow :)

^^LOL, I fell no problem with android at all, Apple wants u to believe that. Yes its a gem of a software but Android is pretty much neck to neck.

I guess Flipkart is jumping the gun and doing early deliveries for S8+. Samsung website says release on 2nd May and delivery by 4-5th May but my order from Flipkart is already shipped and it has reached Bangalore Motherhub. Should get it tomorrow :)

Reliance is delivering phones on 2nd and all pre orders are being sent to reach on 2nd

What's the best email app on android..gmail app is too colourful for my liking. Looking for something like the IOS email app, and suggestions

MyMail is good. No ads and completely free with all required features.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

46766eddb81ba69572301bae6a848a4e.jpg

Honor 8 Lite up for pre-booking in India

Honor 8 Lite is expected to be made available in India on May 10.As per earlier listing on OnlyMobiles, the Honor 8 Lite is priced at Rs 17,999 and comes in four different colour options: Black, Blue, White and Gold.

As far as specifications are concerned, the Honor 8 Lite features a 5.2 inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by a (2.1 GHz + 1.7 GHz) Octa Core Huawei's HiSilicon Kirin 655 processor, along with ARM Mali-T830 MP2 GPU. The smartphone comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage, which can be further expandable up to 128GB via microSC card.

On the camera front, the smartphone has 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 8-megapixel selfie camera with 77-degree wide angle lens, f/2.0 aperture. The camera features include 1.25 um Pixel Size Sensor, and PDAF.

The Honor 8 Lite runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system which is wrapped under EMUI 5.0 Lite. The device gets its strength from a 3000mAh Li-Polymer non-removable battery.

The smartphone also houses a fingerprintscanner, which sits on its back panel and claims to unlock the phone in just 0.03 seconds.

Besides, the smartphone offers Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wifi-802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, a microUSB port, Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor and Geomagnetic Sensor. The handset measures 147.2 x 72.94 x 7.6 mm and weighs 147 grams.

Pre-book now! Don't miss this amazing opportunity to pre-book your Honor 8 Lite!

need help guys it seems my s8 is sim locked!! how should I get it unlocked? googled and they say all Samsung phones in Saudi are sim locked and won't work with non Saudi sim cards

please help

Are you in saudi at the moment..?

All you have to do is use a saudi sim make a call for 10 mins.. after that you can use any sim..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What's the best email app on android..gmail app is too colourful for my liking. Looking for something like the IOS email app, and suggestions

I use bluemail. I am new to this app myself but it fulfills my needs. Mostly similar to ios

need help guys it seems my s8 is sim locked!! how should I get it unlocked? googled and they say all Samsung phones in Saudi are sim locked and won't work with non Saudi sim cards

please help

Ah I thought u knew, it's the Same with Indian phones too.