The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

Motorola Announces the Moto C and C Plus, Starting at Around $100

95a339c2bc5fa457651c80b82e1e2f4b.jpg

Moto C*.

2,350mAh removable battery*

.Android Nougat*.

5-inch, 854 x 480 display*

.2-megapixel front-facing camera, 5-megapixel rear-facing fixed focus camera*.

MediaTek quad-core processor*.

Four colors: cherry, white, gold, and black*.

Up to 32GB of expandable storage*.

Available in 3G version with 1GB RAM / 8GB storage for €89,

or 4Gversion with 1GB RAM / 8GB storage for €99

Moto C Plus*

.4,000mAh removable battery*.

MediaTek quad-core 6737M processor*

.Android Nougat*

.5-inch display with 1280 x 720 resolution*

.Dual SIM slots*

.Up to 32GB of expandable storage*.

Four colors: cherry, white, gold, and black*

.2-megapixel front-facing fixed focus camera

, 8-megapixel rear-facing autofocus camera*.

Starts at €119 for 1GB or 2GB RAM / 16GB storage

Any thoughts on this new phone from Moto?

Xiaomi Redmi 4 With Snapdragon 435 Launched in India

063d6448ca5e4d2357c7187332740b8b.jpg

The Xiaomi Redmi 4 has been launched in three memory/ storage variants in India. The 2GB RAM/ 16GB storage variant has been priced at Rs. 6,999, the 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage variant has been priced at Rs. 8,999, while the 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage is priced at Rs. 10,999.

It has a camera? That ruins it for those people who want a non camera phone for their work which prohibits camera devices. There is a decent market for such phones there. I worked for a year in such company and it was a nightmare to find a decent phone that supports such features. I ended up buying some crap phone from Spice. Later on the company changed their policy and I got Galaxy S2.

Nokia 3310 should have had two models one with camera and one without.

Also not having 3G is stupid.

They should have released the phone with the same old ruggedness and design. Would have been much happier.

Any bezel is huge coming from s8.. lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

G6 is good, but this looks crap [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

G6 is good, but this looks crap [emoji14]

Even g6 looks okayish compared to s8 saw it the other day side by side.. and i was thinking who in their right mind would go for g6...

Even g6 looks okayish compared to s8 saw it the other day side by side.. and i was thinking who in their right mind would go for g6...

One with financial constraint, I think it was selling around 43k with launch offers, that is a cool 15000 discount.

In a few blind camera test it has beaten S8 and pixel, so except for a old processor which in itself is very fast, if you can land yourself a G6 for around 42-43k,its a great phone.

One with financial constraint, I think it was selling around 43k with launch offers, that is a cool 15000 discount.

In a few blind camera test it has beaten S8 and pixel, so except for a old processor which in itself is very fast, if you can land yourself a G6 for around 42-43k,its a great phone.

I am landing an s8 for 36k.. [emoji14]

I am landing an s8 for 36k.. [emoji14]

That is a cool price, where from.

That is a cool price, where from.

Sourcing it from uk.. dont know how the person on other side is getting it.. but who cares.. [emoji14]

Sourcing it from uk.. dont know how the person on other side is getting it.. but who cares.. [emoji14]

Rofl, ya that is like an amazing price. I would have picked another one if I had got the same price. Lucky u.

• Like 1

HTC 10 is still worth picking up while it was going for 34k the other day. I mean U11 is going to be 20k more so that is a huge saving considering nobody is going to notice the difference between SD 820 and 835 and maybe a slightly better camera?

Also between the Moto C Plus and Redmi 4 both of which were announced yesterday, which is the better option in your opinion as i might just get either one of those.

HTC 10 is still worth picking up while it was going for 34k the other day. I mean U11 is going to be 20k more so that is a huge saving considering nobody is going to notice the difference between SD 820 and 835 and maybe a slightly better camera?

Anyone buying the hTC U 11 will be buying it for the new touch sensitive frame plus the directional audio capture in video. I have no idea how they manage to map ones sound-canal but then guess I will have to use one to perceive the difference.

I think these are probably the best arguments for the device.

Anyone who wants a premium Android experience can go with the Samsung Galaxy S8 family.

Also between the Moto C Plus and Redmi 4 both of which were announced yesterday, which is the better option in your opinion as i might just get either one of those.

MOTO C Plus in my books.

Anyone buying the hTC U 11 will be buying it for the new touch sensitive frame plus the directional audio capture in video. I have no idea how they manage to map ones sound-canal but then guess I will have to use one to perceive the difference.

Anyone who wants a premium Android experience can go with the Samsung Galaxy S8 family.

MOTO C Plus in my books.

redmi 4 has way better specifications unless your opinion is based on after sales

MOTO C Plus in my books.

Do you think Mali T720 graphics can run games like Modern Combat, NOVA, Order and Chaos online, GTA, etc. I don't there will a lot of lag playing these games.

redmi 4 has way better specifications unless your opinion is based on after sales

Aftersales is an issue but for 7k i can justify the risk.