The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

Rofl, ya that is like an amazing price. I would have picked another one if I had got the same price. Lucky u.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bro which cover are you using..? And are there good tampered glass available for it..? Also changed my order from 8 to 8 plus as no availibility of 8 paying few more but still a great deal..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bro which cover are you using..? And are there good tampered glass available for it..? Also changed my order from 8 to 8 plus as no availibility of 8 paying few more but still a great deal..

No cover, Nanga punga.

Edited by AtheK

No cover, Naga punga.

Bhai salute.. [emoji14]

Garibo k liye cover suggest kar do.. [emoji38]

Bhai salute.. [emoji14]

Garibo k liye cover suggest kar do.. [emoji38]

I guess spigen should be good.

I guess spigen should be good.

I searched for the same but there are quite a few variants..

I searched for the same but there are quite a few variants..

Get the thin fit.

Do you think Mali T720 graphics can run games like Modern Combat, NOVA, Order and Chaos online, GTA, etc. I don't there will a lot of lag playing these games.

Dude, you just asked between the two phones, which one do we prefer.

Everyone gave their opinion, now if you have a specific use case scenario get the hardware that suits it.

I've bought few cases for my S8+. I'll post pictures when I'm home.

Thanks i already ordered spigen thin fit.. the phone and cover both should be with me by 26th... but please do post your pictures..

Alright, here are some pics for the S8+ cases. I also have the Tumi case that Samsung is giving for free which is on the way here, haven't received it yet.

I don't use a case usually except when I'm at work.

Spigen Rugged Armor Case - Rs.999

Gives good protection, doesn't add too much bulk, my go to case to work.

33580869104_f1f016c57f.jpg

34422885005_790a35388a.jpg

33580867614_3114df41a0.jpg

33580867554_364bdabf69.jpg

Celkase Thin Carbon Fiber Texture Case - Rs. 200

This case shows it is out of stock on Amazon now, super cheap but case gives minimal protection with very good texture, looks classy in person.

34012082333_820b6cf5cf.jpg

34781928126_ba6baed402.jpg

34781943206_a0248ebe8b.jpg

• Like 1

do the covers cover the edged part of the screen?

Also, do these covers protect the phone well?

I have the Spigen case on my oneplus3 which does a pretty good job. it actually hurt my ankle when it fell on it. haha...

They don't cover them. The Edge functions and all do still work. However, I don't use a screen protector, so can't comment on if they would stay intact.

As for the protection, the sides and back is solid, for the Spigen one. The other Celkase case that I showed is just like a minimalist case, more like a skin, so all it can provide protection from is dust, scratches, dirt and fingerprints. None of these cases protect the screen, it is completely exposed. As they don't cover the Edge of the screen for it to be functional, the display is popped out of the screen, so if you do happen to drop it on the front, you'd have to completely rely on your luck.

They don't cover them. The Edge functions and all do still work. However, I don't use a screen protector, so can't comment on if they would stay intact.

As for the protection, the sides and back is solid, for the Spigen one. The other Celkase case that I showed is just like a minimalist case, more like a skin, so all it can provide protection from is dust, scratches, dirt and fingerprints. None of these cases protect the screen, it is completely exposed. As they don't cover the Edge of the screen for it to be functional, the display is popped out of the screen, so if you do happen to drop it on the front, you'd have to completely rely on your luck.

Thanks for the info... :)

that mean, If you keep the phone face down, the screen would be touching the surface....

that mean, If you keep the phone face down, the screen would be touching the surface....

Yeah it would.. and not all protectors are case compatible so you will have to check that too..

Yes it would unless you get something like the CrashGuard bumper case from Rhinoshield.

And as far I heard the screen on S8 is pretty fragile cos of the edges. Have to be very careful.

From the YouTube videos that I've seen, the back is even more fragile than the screen even though both are made of Gorilla Glass 5.

S8+ Hammer and Knife Scratch Test

S8+ vs iPhone 7 Plus Drop Test