The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

Got them. The sound is very balanced, and bass and treble are really rounded. Only problem is, the sound delivery seems very narrow, constricted very close to your ears.

I dont know how to explain it. It's like how you have a 5.1 system and don't switch on surround sound.

I see.

agar aisa ho gaya, mere bhaiya merko bahut maarenge...... unko maine 37k ka dilwaya tha 2 weeks back.... :|

37K is a very good price for the G6

Okay but there's no reason to use it if the phone has scratch resistant glass right.

Tempered glass has saved my phone's screen on more than one occassion. I tend to bump into bricks/bars on site as it's a little messy and have dropped my phone screen first on bricks/concrete on several occasions. Fortunately my phone escaped with cracks on tempered glass. I believe direct contact would have definitely damaged the screen.

Okay but there's no reason to use it if the phone has scratch resistant glass right.

Tempered glass has saved my phone's screen on more than one occassion. I tend to bump into bricks/bars on site as it's a little messy and have dropped my phone screen first on bricks/concrete on several occasions. Fortunately my phone escaped with cracks on tempered glass. I believe direct contact would have definitely damaged the screen.

Big difference between screen shattering and scratching.

Got this yesterday for real cheap...

And my conclusion wireless charging is just a gimmick as of now.. it says fast charge but its still slow.. while yeah faster thn last iteration of the samsungs wireless charger.. dont see myself using this enough.. f5ee7885ca3ea7390acce86b77a509e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Best way is to put it in your office, it actually comes pretty handy that way, alternatively keep it next to your bed and let the phone charge on it over night.

Best way is to put it in your office, it actually comes pretty handy that way, alternatively keep it next to your bed and let the phone charge on it over night.

Spend most of my day at sea port.. so dont really have the office charging going for me.. [emoji14]

But yeah next to the bed is what i am thinking of aswell..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Moto C with Mediatek 6737, 1gb ram, 16gb storage, 2300mah battery, nougat 7.0 launched in India for 5999.

Cons of this phone :

854*480 display

Too big in size

Small battery

Rear camera is fixed focused

Selfie camera is also fixed focus

Only 1gb ram