Sign in to follow this  
Chaztin

The Mobile Phone Thread

7 minutes ago, amigoatul said:

Thank you. My only concern is the screen size. At almost 6.5 inches, it would be too large i feel..will try it hands on at their store if possible tomorrow if i get some time.

Yeah my sis has that mobile..Moved from iphone 6 to this which is like a huge jump in terms of screen size but she is absolutely loving it..Really comfortable to use and the text is really nice and clear to read too..Camera also is good and the battery is just incredible...

4 hours ago, amigoatul said:

Need your suggestions for a phone under 15K budget.

Considering Redmi Note 4, Lenovo K8 note, Moto G5s (plus), Honor 6X, Mi Max 2.

Please suggest better models if any.

You can check out j7 prime. Beautiful phone and very snappy.

On 23/09/2017 at 9:11 AM, oxalorg said:

One Plus 5 on amazon has an additional 3k off on exchange. So I'm getting 2.5k for motog3 + 3k off + 10% cashback (limit to 1.5k) = around 26k?

The deal seems good, but I still don't feel like buying it (for some reason IDK ) 

Just avoid OnePlus 5. I would wait for the NOKIA 8. HMD really pulled a number with the pricing on that. Another reason to drop is the IDK factor. Anytime you have that doubt, pass. 

On 28/09/2017 at 7:00 PM, amigoatul said:

Considering Redmi Note 4, Lenovo K8 note, Moto G5s (plus), Honor 6X, Mi Max 2.

Why are you not looking at the Xioami Mi A1? 

Edited by ALPHA17
  • Like 2

On 9/30/2017 at 2:35 AM, ALPHA17 said:

Just avoid OnePlus 5. I would wait for the NOKIA 8. HMD really pulled a number with the pricing on that. Another reason to drop is the IDK factor. Anytime you have that doubt, pass. 

Why are you not looking at the Xioami Mi A1? 

Looking at it now! Thank you for suggesting :-)

10 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Yeah. That is disappointing.

Somehow, just somehow I want this phone and I don't even know why.

What sorcery is this?!

The only reason why is the stock Android experience and the fact that you get to stay on the latest of the OS for the next 2-3 years. I heard Pixels (Or all Androids?) get 3 years of OS updates. 

I did place an order for the Stormtrooper Pixel 2 XL last night and then I ended up cancelling it, I just couldn't justify the premium pricing. But then again, I'm a sucker for these and will probably end up purchasing that iPhone X if I can get hands on one. 

2 hours ago, mohit9206 said:

Its called being dumb.

Nokia 8 available for half that price.

Looks to be a genuine value for money, premium camera experience with OIS and all the latest specs. I might end up getting this for my dad to replace his LG G5. 

5 minutes ago, sweetvar26 said:

The only reason why is the stock Android experience and the fact that you get to stay on the latest of the OS for the next 2-3 years. I heard Pixels (Or all Androids?) get 3 years of OS updates. 

I did place an order for the Stormtrooper Pixel 2 XL last night and then I ended up cancelling it, I just couldn't justify the premium pricing. But then again, I'm a sucker for these and will probably end up purchasing that iPhone X if I can get hands on one. 

Looks to be a genuine value for money, premium camera experience with OIS and all the latest specs. I might end up getting this for my dad to replace his LG G5. 

Ya all pixel come with three year updates, Samsung promises 2 updates to the flagships. Nokia should do well with updates. 

Its priced at 649$ in US, which is 43k approx, here it is 18 k expensive, greedy companies.