The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

19 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Was able to order 6 gb version for my father :D

6 gb version was never an issue, 8 GB is the tough one to get. 

3 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Even that was out of stock within a minute

Black is still available, during alpha sale it never went out of stock. 

14 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

The 8 gb one is going oos because there are very less items for sale.

Basically it's more value for money.. For 3k extra you double the space and 2 gb more ram, so it is the first preference generally I guess. Everyone in my group picked 256 GB, though trend here is different. Interesting. 

• Like 1

Been using Galaxy A50 now for over a month now and  extremely happy from the phone apart from the Finger Print Sensor. Camera is awesome,doesnt lag and looks great. Excellent stuff from Samsung.

51 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Basically it's more value for money.. For 3k extra you double the space and 2 gb more ram, so it is the first preference generally I guess. Everyone in my group picked 256 GB, though trend here is different. Interesting. 

It’s because of budget and requirements. I have 64 gb iphone and even that has 4 gb free space. 128 is already a luxury for me. Also my budget was 25k, already stretching it by 3K for this. 31k is way over budget.

It’s because of budget and requirements. I have 64 gb iphone and even that has 4 gb free space. 128 is already a luxury for me. Also my budget was 25k, already stretching it by 3K for this. 31k is way over budget.
but clearly Bharat Ki janta wants moreeeee, hence the sold out... Anyway both are gone, guess should stabilize after couple. Of sales.

Biwi was also ok for 128, just that I thought getting the 8 gb will help more. 128 gb space is luxury, that I agree. Unfortunately no 128+8 combo available.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, AtheK said:

Black is still available, during alpha sale it never went out of stock. 

Yeah, black didn't go out of stock for me either. But blue and red for some reason went out of stock within 1-2 minutes.

34 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Is there any app to move to Android from Ios? I am more concerned about contacts, texts and photos.

Can't you backup those to your gmail id? That is what i do whenever i am shifting from one android phone to another.

2 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Can't you backup those to your gmail id? That is what i do whenever i am shifting from one android phone to another.

I went from iPhone to Android, works smooth but not sure of the other way round/

Is there any app to move to Android from Ios? I am more concerned about contacts, texts and photos.
When you boot up, it gives you an option to transfer data from iPhone, don't have my wife phone with me, will try it and see if it works.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk