The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

• 2 weeks later...

why would you pay 70K for a Xiaomi phone when you can get Pixel7pro for lesser prices frequently during deals. You can even grab an iphone 14 for lesser price. S23 base model is also around the same price. I would rather spend on either of these 3 phones if I am spending 70K.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

why would you pay 70K for a Xiaomi phone when you can get Pixel7pro for lesser prices frequently during deals. You can even grab an iphone 14 for lesser price. S23 base model is also around the same price. I would rather spend on either of these 3 phones if I am spending 70K.

Thanks. Placed an order for iPhone 14 plus. 

Hope the battery lasts longer since I use it heavily for work.

1 hour ago, sadge said:

iPhone 14 Plus is a beast if you are talking about battery. My iPhone 13 gives me 7-8 hours of SoT. You can easily expect 10+ from iPhone 14 Plus.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sadge said:

Welcome to the dark side. You've made the right choice if battery was your concern. I'm a lifetime Samsung flagship user who converted to iPhone last year and never been happier. 14Pro Max is a beast of a phone and best I have used in a long while.

• Like 1

Has been happening since S21 Ultra ever since they started marketing that space zoom thing. Fact is, 90% of people are not so tech savvy that they will understand this AI trickery and will still flaunt this while showing off to their friends and if that makes them happy then its completely okay. Sammy knows what they were targeting and they are reaping the benefits. TBH, any company can implement this with the help of AI but they are choosing not to. 

On 3/18/2023 at 1:05 PM, eddy4823 said:

The shots aren't fake at all. They are enhanced by AI. just like everything else in any modern expensive smartphone camera.

Nope. Incorrect take. Other phones use AI to enhance existing detail. Samsung is using AI to copy paste the details which is not even there. These are wildly different things. Basically one person is just running a grammar check and replacing few words using thesaurus to make his essay better while other person is just copy pasting articles from internet without writing a single word himself.

Edited by ZooZoo
  • Like 1