God of War III

KnackChap

How's the remastered version. Are there notable improvements. I'm thinking of replaying it on ps4. Already finished it twice on ps3.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

The frame rate is rock solid and the visuals are more crisp. Definitely worth a replay if you're a God of War fan. Heck, I would have replayed the whole franchise if it was on PS4.

• 2 months later...

Replaying the Remastered version and it brings back so many memories when I bought my PS3 and eagerly waited for the original game to release. Truly an EPIC title on all counts. :D

I got God of War 3 PS3 bundle. This was the first game I ever played on PS3 :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Man, what a game. Replaying on PS4 now and I just couldn't put the controller down. Had to stop after the three judges coz it was getting too late. Love games like these where I have to stop for a reason other than the game itself :D

Also noticed, man am I rusty! I remember I platinum'd this on the 3 and played on the hardest difficulty and ended it. Here I was playing on normal and even Poseidon was handing my a*s back to me. More than the interruption itself, playing as Kratos is so badass, so visceral an experience that just failing or getting a couple of hits takes you out of that feel a bit, it kinda spoils the moment.

And ofcourse that soundtrack, man oh man. Seriously, what a game.

Edited by achilles

• 3 years later...