POST YOUR GAMING PC RIG

MarketTantrik

Here's my recently acquired rig. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions or recommendations. Lots of help by Alpha while acquiring this build.

I am also looking for REGULAR Overwatch players for mic/voice chat in game. I am new to it and would love some guidance if possible and just plain playing for fun in a group.

https://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Zarya-11906

https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/Zarya-11906

Zarya#11906

Edited by newuxtreme

Here's my recently acquired rig. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions or recommendations. Lots of help by Alpha while acquiring this build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavGlj-Y228

I am also looking for REGULAR Overwatch players for mic/voice chat in game. I am new to it and would love some guidance if possible and just plain playing for fun in a group.

https://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Zarya-11906

https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/Zarya-11906

Zarya#11906

Nice setup. Looks nice:)

I'm building a sort of similar pc too. I'm curious about your ram though. What speed did you get your ram working? Did you manage to get full 3200mhz on that board? Also which version of bios are you using? I'm waiting for watercooling parts to arrive and I bought everything except motherboard.

Regards,

Arun

Nice setup. Looks nice:)

I'm building a sort of similar pc too. I'm curious about your ram though. What speed did you get your ram working? Did you manage to get full 3200mhz on that board? Also which version of bios are you using? I'm waiting for watercooling parts to arrive and I bought everything except motherboard.

Regards,

Arun

Thank you :]

I'm using 1.3 version of the Bios but I am still using the old frequency of 2133 MHz that works. I tried going to 3200 Mhz but it wouldn't boot the system for me on that. Perhaps on later Bios versions. Ryzen also released a power saving/usage setting recently which I also installed.

Thank you :]

I'm using 1.3 version of the Bios but I am still using the old frequency of 2133 MHz that works. I tried going to 3200 Mhz but it wouldn't boot the system for me on that. Perhaps on later Bios versions. Ryzen also released a power saving/usage setting recently which I also installed.

Hey there Nice setup, some things i would recommend :-

1. Monitor riser

2. Extended mousepad

3. Some cable management racks and other things to manage cables ( avail. On amazon)

Other than all cool

By the way lemme know if you want to collab some time after 1st may i have a channel too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^^ nice, what's the use of the right monitor ? Document reading ?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I had this monitor lying in my room so thought why not use it. I don't really need it though, just trying it out.

Portrait mode because the power cable isn't long enough to reach the UPS.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I had to do some ghetto work myself to get things fixed as my stoner carpenter completely messed up the table dimensions. Modders Mesh yet to arrive. Cabinet looks weird without it. However, done with cabling and stuff.

8tgeSpJ.jpg

4QZYt9w.jpg

• Like 1

So, I had to do some ghetto work myself to get things fixed as my stoner carpenter completely messed up the table dimensions. Modders Mesh yet to arrive. Cabinet looks weird without it. However, done with cabling and stuff.
 8tgeSpJ.jpg
4QZYt9w.jpg
Very clean and tidy.. Love that.. [emoji8]

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8tgeSpJ.jpg

4QZYt9w.jpg

Please post some pics of your table. Did you buy it readymade or custom built.. Let me know please.. I am too gonna build one soon.. Custom though.. The side, back, drawers etc.. So that i get some idea from yours and build mine.. Hope you don't mind that. And only if its convenient for you to take the pics.. Else nevermind.

Great setup btw.. Once again.. [emoji8]

@avanildutta OyJn5dq.jpg

kIC0h4g.jpg

First one is from Techsource, Ed made a full video where he assembled the setup you can watch it on youtube. I had planned to make a exact copy of the table. Dont make the same mistake I did, You need to hire a carpenter that knows modern stuff. Pc is kept on a separate three drawer case.

• Like 2

[mention=19910]avanildutta[/mention] OyJn5dq.jpg
kIC0h4g.jpg

First one is from Techsource, Ed made a full video where he assembled the setup you can watch it on youtube. I had planned to make a exact copy of the table. Dont make the same mistake I did, You need to hire a carpenter that knows modern stuff. Pc is kept on a separate three drawer case.
Very valuable info.. Thanks for that. Yes i am going to use a carpenter and build that at home.. [emoji111]

1 hour ago, adity said:

Bro, that table doesn't look like pic at all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes thats cause my carpenter is grade 1 stoner. although Not bad considering I had to only 5k.