POST YOUR GAMING PC RIG

MarketTantrik

12 hours ago, Rhythmthief said:

Like the Ambilights...

Where can I buy these??

you go to local electronic shop and buy the cheapest led strip set with the adapter thingy and then paste the strip at the back of the Tv.

• 2 years later...

@dylanjosh What cabinet are you using? Looks like an NZXT, but I'm only familiar with their S340 case.

Also, consider getting the NZXT Puck. You can attach it to your PC cabinet, and you can hang your headphones on it, and it has space for the cable too

Edited by Chirag2001

@dylanjosh Hey, I assume you went with Inno3d because that card is cheaper than Strix/MSI? Generally Zotac is also cheaper, but curious how much you bought the 2060 Super for?

PS-This Thermaltake case screams NZXT lol. But there isn't much of a price difference. I guess the NZXT options are better since they're more popular though. 

Thermaltake Clear Side Panel Cabinet

4 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

@dylanjosh Hey, I assume you went with Inno3d because that card is cheaper than Strix/MSI? Generally Zotac is also cheaper, but curious how much you bought the 2060 Super for?

PS-This Thermaltake case screams NZXT lol. But there isn't much of a price difference. I guess the NZXT options are better since they're more popular though. 

Thermaltake Clear Side Panel Cabinet

I got it for 29k

On 7/9/2020 at 6:27 PM, dylanjosh said:

the 970 was showing its age, giving only 40 fps in AC Unity.  

Ubisoft games are CPU heavy. 

But 970 to 2060 is very nice upgrade. And yeah, new cards mainly 3060/3070 won't be out before fall. Worst case next year Feb-March. 

1 minute ago, Joe Cool said:

Ubisoft games are CPU heavy. 

Yeah but GPU was bottlenecking here. 

Playing AC Odyssey now. Stable 60 fps (1080p). Using Hardware Unboxed guide to settings for best performance  and visuals.