Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Iceman™

How many of them are bundled

A decent chunk of it , the game "charted" on NPD for just two months by itself.

The UC4 Bundle however was best selling SKU for PS4 on NPD throughout the holidays. Though nobody will know the exact numbers till Sony reveals it.

A decent chunk of it , the game "charted" on NPD for just two months by itself.

The UC4 Bundle however was best selling SKU for PS4 on NPD throughout the holidays. Though nobody will know the exact numbers till Sony reveals it.

2 months is decent enough for a exclusive nowadays,especially if it was no 1 in the first month. I don't know any exclusive this gen that charted better than that. Also, uncharted has always done better in europe.

Yea it's very good for a single platform title. But 8.7m is a big stretch for a title that only charted twice , the bundle played a noticeable role. Considering how well PS4 Slim sold, Price drop and UC4 bundle being the ones that shipped the most.

Its also one of the very few titles this year that actually outperformed the previous entry in the series and this despite the previous game releasing in a holiday quarter and uc4 releasing mid year. Even big titles like cod, bf1, watch dogs 2, gears etc underperformed compared to the last game in the series.

• 3 weeks later...

Whew, finally done with the game !

IMO, this was the most boring UC game so far. It starts off amazingly well but loses steam somewhere in the middle ! I think the game could've done with a lot less platforming , especially towards the end. Also, none of the puzzles stood out or seemed intelligent. Overall I would rate this as the least enjoyable UC game for me. Best was still UC 2 !

Edited by Ne0

IMO, this was the most boring UC game so far. It starts off amazingly well but loses steam somewhere in the middle ! I think the game could've done with a lot less platforming , especially towards the end. Also, none of the puzzles stood out or seemed intelligent. Overall I would rate this as the least enjoyable UC game for me. Best was still UC 2 !

Finally somebody who agrees with me

I didn't even have the enthusiasm to complete the game after ch 9

• Like 1

I think they tried way too hard to making this look like an interactive movie, instead of a video game. It's got gorgeous visuals, amazing mo-cap, stellar cut scenes , but the game play itself is a drag. And it irked me to no end that despite their knowledge/intelligence, at every single place, shoreline/nadine/rafe would already be present before the drake brothers !

Edited by Ne0

I'm not having the enthusiasm to start the game :fear1:

start the game by assuming that it is made by the last of us developrs and you will like it , it has its moments .

people think its booring because they compare it with the previous uncharted which were way more action-oriented , this is more of a adventure and platforming type .

lol, now you will face the wrath of ND fans.

I said the same long time back and so did few others. It's just a pretty looking game, and that is all.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just started the game..I wanna kill myself for starting it this late..bought the game last December.Whatta game :majesty:

Till Chapter 9 its good, after Chapter 9 its a freakin Masterpiece. Greatness from Naughty Dog :majesty: This is how a adventure game is made :majesty:
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This game is quite something! I was initially kinda put off by all the complaints saying the game's a slog but I found myself thoroughly enjoying even the early chapters. It's well written and all the main characters are likable. I'm especially loving the banter between the Drake brothers.

Now I'm in chapter 13 and the game's kicked into overdrive and just blowing my mind! So far I'm liking it more than Uncharted 2 even.

Take a bow Naughty Dog for putting even many an adventure movie to shame :majesty: