Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Iceman™

This game is quite something! I was initially kinda put off by all the complaints saying the game's a slog but I found myself thoroughly enjoying even the early chapters. It's well written and all the main characters are likable. I'm especially loving the banter between the Drake brothers.

Now I'm in chapter 13 and the game's kicked into overdrive and just blowing my mind! So far I'm liking it more than Uncharted 2 even.

Take a bow Naughty Dog for putting even many an adventure movie to shame :majesty:

Yup, It's going to get even better. Many people complained about the game's pacing but for me it's pretty spot on, maybe because I'm heavily invested into the characters and the franchise. Definitely one of the best games of this gen.

The ending will hit you right in the feels :(

This game is quite something! I was initially kinda put off by all the complaints saying the game's a slog but I found myself thoroughly enjoying even the early chapters. It's well written and all the main characters are likable. I'm especially loving the banter between the Drake brothers.

Now I'm in chapter 13 and the game's kicked into overdrive and just blowing my mind! So far I'm liking it more than Uncharted 2 even.

Take a bow Naughty Dog for putting even many an adventure movie to shame :majesty:

Yep. Best uncharted game. Perfect ending the the series.

• 1 month later...

I thought this was a fantastic entry in the series. I have the idea that I might not hold typical opinions, though, as my favourite game in the series is 3. I think the general consensus is that Among Thieves is the best! If anyone's interested, I made a video on the first hour or so of Uncharted 4, condensed into about five minutes. It's very silly, so feel free to ignore;-)

https://youtu.be/gTfqoVjVCfk

Fantastic game. Really enjoyed it and definitely better than 1 and 3. The visuals are amazing, just picture perfect! I can't even imagine how these can be topped!

Personally never found a dull moment in the game. Some driving sections towards the end were a little confusing but that would be nitpicking.

I know the majority won't agree with me but this is the worst Uncharted game. The story is good no doubt, but where the f**k is the gameplay? I can just watch a movie if story is all that counts. A good story needs to be complemented with good gameplay for it to be a game.

Sincerely hoping their newer expansion has something more than just story and visuals.

I know the majority won't agree with me but this is the worst Uncharted game. The story is good no doubt, but where the f**k is the gameplay? I can just watch a movie if story is all that counts. A good story needs to be complemented with good gameplay for it to be a game.

Sincerely hoping their newer expansion has something more than just story and visuals.

+1000 Edited by WhiteWolf

Never gets old :rofl:

Radar laga hua hai tere. :rofl:

UC4 ko defend karney aajata hai baar baar.kya fanboy hai :lol:

Why don't you show those posts where I said game is good but pacing is poor and there are unnecessary long platforming sections. Overall it's not as strong as UC2.

Radar laga hua hai tere. :rofl:

UC4 ko defend karney aajata hai baar baar.kya fanboy hai :lol:

Why don't you show those posts where I said game is good but pacing is poor and there are unnecessary long platforming sections. Overall it's not as strong as UC2.

I didn't say a single word about the game. All i did was posted your own wonderful thoughts and comments :rofl:

:rofl: What a one 80 . Zodak bro wtf bro ?

:rofl:

Tell him to post link to my posts. Tujhey answer mil jayega.

I clearly explained detailed things I liked and disliked overall. Wo bas ek post ka screenshot leliya usko post karta hai bas. Lol

Just wait for him to justify his stance. Easily the best se seedha worst :rofl:

When did I say it's the worst game in series ?

Worst game in series is UC3

UC4 is good but overated. Pacing is very poor and gameplay is also weak with bad stealth mechanics. But story, graphics and characters are really good compared to previous games.

Edited by WhiteWolf

When did I say it's the worst game in series ?

Just go and read the comment you +1000. Or do you simply agree to any post saying anything negative without even reading?

Edited by Sach4life