Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Iceman™

I am also an uncharted fan. One of the secondary reason to get ps3 obviously first one is mgs4. Out of all 5 uncharted games. The best one is uncharted 2. For me lost legacy is the weakest uncharted game among all. The only thing which amazes me in lost legacy is the graphics and Few Indian set pieces. Rest of the gameplay is okay and slog. Nothing spectacular.  Open world in that game is kinda boring and repetitive. Took 3months to complete. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2020 at 6:28 PM, Chirag2001 said:

You're making me wanna skip HZD for now and buy a copy of Lost Legacy. Anyway it is very high on my list (plus a certain Drake shows up) so I'm gonna see if I can grab myself a copy of it.

Chloe is a really slick character, and Nadine is a complete bad-a*s anyway. 

Dont skip HZD..Its a gr8 game.. Sequel coming soon for PS5.

9 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Spiderman is really amazing. Much better than HZD, though HZD is also pretty fun albiet a little grindy (usual open world stuff).

Ooh definitely. I do like open world games a lot, so its fine. 

One advantage of getting my PS4 this late in game is that I only have the kinda of time to play the best games on the system, with obviously more amazing stuff coming out, TLOU2, Cyberpunk, Persona 5 Royal. Yet to play the original, along with Yakuza games. Speaking of RPGs, I need to get back to the Witcher soon as well :)

So many good games, and hardly any time. 

4 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Ooh definitely. I do like open world games a lot, so its fine. 

One advantage of getting my PS4 this late in game is that I only have the kinda of time to play the best games on the system, with obviously more amazing stuff coming out, TLOU2, Cyberpunk, Persona 5 Royal. Yet to play the original, along with Yakuza games. Speaking of RPGs, I need to get back to the Witcher soon as well :)

So many good games, and hardly any time. 

The stuff coming out in next 3 months just for PS4 alone is crazy. P5R, Nioh 2, FF7R, Last of Us 2, Dreams, you would think the next gen refresh is years away and not in 10 months.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CarbonCore said:

The stuff coming out in next 3 months just for PS4 alone is crazy. P5R, Nioh 2, FF7R, Last of Us 2, Dreams, you would think the next gen refresh is years away and not in 10 months.

Oh I agree. But I haven't played Nioh (or any souls-like game for that matter, I think leveling up your skills and sh*t would take up too much time) or any Final Fantasy game (Yes I love RPGs and Fantasy settings and I havent plyed any)

I also never played Last of Us on PS4, I played it back on the PS3. I imagine the remastered version doesnt make a ton of difference considering the game release at the end of PS3's life. 

I'm most excited for Persona 5 Royal. It will be the first game that I've ever played during the release time when everybody's playing the game. 

17 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Oh I agree. But I haven't played Nioh (or any souls-like game for that matter, I think leveling up your skills and sh*t would take up too much time) or any Final Fantasy game (Yes I love RPGs and Fantasy settings and I havent plyed any)

I also never played Last of Us on PS4, I played it back on the PS3. I imagine the remastered version doesnt make a ton of difference considering the game release at the end of PS3's life. 

I'm most excited for Persona 5 Royal. It will be the first game that I've ever played during the release time when everybody's playing the game. 

You can try FF7 remake and kingdom hearts 3 if you enjoy RPGs. 

Also FF15 which is a very decent open world RPG, but try it after FF7 remake.

44 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

You can try FF7 remake and kingdom hearts 3 if you enjoy RPGs. 

Also FF15 which is a very decent open world RPG, but try it after FF7 remake.

Yeah I do own FF15, but havent gotten a chance to play it. WIll try after FF7 remake, I assume I dont need any backstory before jumping into it

23 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Nope. Every game is independent of the others.

Yeah seemed that way, but considering this is a remake, Im not exactly part of the fanbase that played the original.

Im joining the bandwagon to enjoy a good RPG.

• 2 months later...

I completed the campaign two months ago. Not chasing the platinum (I can't beat this on Crushing mode anyway), but turns out you can activate a few cheats like Auto Aim and Infinite Ammo so heading back into the game to clean up on some easy trophies. Not going to replay the game, at least for now. 

Also going to start the Nathan Drake Collection after this, again I'll take it easy on the difficulty. 

20 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I completed the campaign two months ago. Not chasing the platinum (I can't beat this on Crushing mode anyway), but turns out you can activate a few cheats like Auto Aim and Infinite Ammo so heading back into the game to clean up on some easy trophies. Not going to replay the game, at least for now. 

You can use bonuses/cheats and get Crushing mode done easy. They don't disable trophies. 

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

You can use bonuses/cheats and get Crushing mode done easy. They don't disable trophies. 

Yeah, lucky I didn't try going for the Plat first thing and play it on Crushing. The bonuses/cheats in theory would make it a lot easier. However, difficulty settings on Uncharted games can be a bitch, because I had trouble back on UC2, and had to drop the difficulty.

Thankfully, UC4 has the cheats thing in place after playing the campaign once, and I think they took it easier on the encounters this time focusing more on the story.

You're saying Crushing becomes pretty easy if you enable the cheats? Hmmm. 

No harm in trying, but its the collecting 193 collectibles thing thats gonna be a pain in the butt. 

I'm normally not going for trophies as such, but Uncharted is my baby. I bought the game before I even had the PS4 xD. 

2 minutes ago, adity said:

You can enable infinite ammo and get the one hit golden pistol or something I forgot it's name. Basically you can one hit just about everyone with the cheats enabled. 

I think thats the Barok-44 Pistol if I'm not mistaken. 

That would def make things easier. You can also enable auto-aim, and just use that one-shot pistol the whole game.

That DOES make it sounds pretty darn easy. Maybe I will go for the Plat, thanks guys @adity @Joe Cool

Any tips for the collectibles? There are 193 of those (screw you Naughty Dog)

Just use a guide and get them?