Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Iceman™

23 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

An upgrade path would be good, paid or not, if they do charge full then they're kinda similar to R* and GTAV.

18 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

Guessing 10-20$ for upgrade should be good... depending on what they all added for PS5.

Not happening boys.. this is same route as Spider-Man remastered and come on these games are super old now.. mostly targeted at new PS5 owners and PC crowd mainly..  May be if there is big petition Sony might put a FPS patch out.

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Not happening boys.. this is same route as Spider-Man remastered and come on these games are super old now.. mostly targeted at new PS5 owners and PC crowd mainly..  May be if there is big petition Sony might put a FPS patch out.

it’s not that old.still looks great today…

but people have already sent a precedent that they will buy anything any thing eg spiderman remaster, gta etc…

7 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Spider-Man was given for $20 if you buy MM 

& let’s be practically honest 

Anyone who bought a PS5 & is into SM would buy Miles-Morales for sure 

Expecting ppl to pay full MRP again is foolish 

I hope they give an upgrade path ($10-20)individually or clubbed whatever 

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Spider-Man was given for $20 if you buy MM 

& let’s be practically honest 

Anyone who bought a PS5 & is into SM would buy Miles-Morales for sure 

Expecting ppl to pay full MRP again is foolish 

I hope they give an upgrade path ($10-20)individually or clubbed whatever 

Consider like LOU remastered on PS4 then, same studio.

I think it will be full instead of $39.99 that's why clubbed two games into one.. For new folks into ecosystem still a good deal..

Agreed, upgrade path will be welcoming for oldies and ppl who purchased and been waiting to play at full glory.. 

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

I think it will be full instead of $39.99 that's why clubbed two games into one.. For new folks into ecosystem still a good deal..

Agreed, upgrade path will be welcoming for oldies and ppl who purchased and been waiting to play at full glory.. 

ya.. they are marketing it as a remaster like someone said… there won’t be an upgrade path…. Same as GTA 5 

47 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

UC collection & LOU Remaster had to be built on PS4 from ground up 

it wasn’t a simple porting & upgrading process as they were source coded on a PS3 cell architecture dev kits 

Now the process is much easier & hence till date Sony hasn’t really charged full price for any upgrade 

(along with Free ones just for Framerate)

I don’t see any reason why they should go up & against their own decisions to give upgrades for games like SM-Remaster,GoT Director’sC & DeathStranding DC at a nominal price 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

I get 99% or even 99.99% but 100?!

Are you one of those insiders perhaps? or do you have Jim's personal line on speed dial? :D 

Since it is not cross gen, it’s obvious that  there is no upgrade path.

case in point is Spiderman

Edited by Mysteryman

12 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

case in point is Spiderman

But as I pointed out it was still offered for $20 rather than a full price game 

Yes it was bound with the purchase of Miles-M but let’s be honest 

every SM fan would have bought it anyway 

Similarly the Next Gen version of GoT was bound with Ikki Island expansion but again,every GoT fan would have bought it anyway 

They haven’t really asked for an upfront full standalone price for any of their remasters so far 

Like Remedy,Capcom,Namco did 

4 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Don't even understand what the point of this. Didn't they already give both those titles to ps 5 users under the ps plus collection

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

But as I pointed out it was still offered for $20 rather than a full price game 

Yes it was bound with the purchase of Miles-M but let’s be honest 

every SM fan would have bought it anyway 

Similarly the Next Gen version of GoT was bound with Ikki Island expansion but again,every GoT fan would have bought it anyway 

They haven’t really asked for an upfront full standalone price for any of their remasters so far 

Like Remedy,Capcom,Namco did 

I guess only time will tell. But we know that Jim is that kind of businessman with an eye on profits. 

Edited by Mysteryman

10 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Don't even understand what the point of this. Didn't they already give both those titles to ps 5 users under the ps plus collection

They did. But I think this is a full blown 4k 60fps dualsense features and everything kind of upgrade. The ps+ version I sjust slightly tweaked to run at higher capacity + gameboost. Lost legacy has never been on ps+ tho. Tho the dualsense features r not a big thing for this for me because I think, as good as it was it wasn't really as good a shooter. Unless they do something to the main game, like story changes or change the combat a bit or smthing, this will essentially be an upgrade adding only dualsense features.

Also I don’t expect the PSplus/Now versions to be entitled for any sort of upgrade path as Sony’s subscription systems keep PS4 & PS5 games apart unlike M$’s Smart Delivery 

So even if there is a nominal upgrade path it most likely will only count ownership of the title & not lease licence  

7 minutes ago, AnK said:

Sony’s subscription systems keep PS4 & PS5 games apart unlike M$’s Smart Delivery 

People will soon realize Smart Delivery doesn't mean free upgrade to SX version :giggle:

3rd party dev upgrades (like GTAV) won't qualify for it (unless they're on gamepass). 

3 minutes ago, Vamos said:

3rd party dev upgrades (like GTAV) won't qualify for it (unless they're on gamepass). 

I was talking about M$ games only 

Smart delivery is only good for those titles & even half baked gamers realise that 

The shills obviously spread misconception & nothing can be done about that