Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Iceman™

11 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Co Op :blink: am I missing something?

You missed everything 

4 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

ah can't recall at all.. had played some MP but not co op.. they were some Zombie shite type right?

it was proper Story Campaign co-op comprising of maps & chapters of SP campaign. 

2 & 3 had it but 4 only had horde mode in survival maps.

18 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Separate chapters or Chapters of the main campaign in Co-Op ??? 

Maps & Levels used from campaign chapters. 
Played out a tad bit differently removing any set piece or solo sequence from the story. 

a total of 3 missions consisting of good 1.5-2 hour playtime each depending on difficultly. 

4 didn’t have these though & only had survival mode in normal MP maps. 

To be brutally honest, they are bringing a 5-6 years old game, made specifically for the PS4, to the ps5 for just $10 (if you own the game) which seems pretty fair. 

Though I agree removing stand alone versions of the game from the store is not a great move (though I won't deem it as anti consumer) 

(This is a marquee title on the PlayStation system. I'm sure a majority already have it (either physically or digitally). 

10 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

To be brutally honest, they are bringing a 5-6 years old game, made specifically for the PS4, to the ps5 for just $10 (if you own the game) which seems pretty fair. 

Though I agree removing stand alone versions of the game from the store is not a great move (though I won't deem it as anti consumer) 

(This is a marquee title on the PlayStation system. I'm sure a majority already have it (either physically or digitally). 

It’s a boon for ppl who owned only 1 game. 
But everyone fails to appreciate that. 

You are essentially getting new versions & one of a game that you didn’t even own for ₹500. 

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1

Also, once an upgrade path is announced, purely from a business point of view, it makes no sense to keep the previous/vanilla version of the software on the store (though consumers lose out on a good deal here) 

(If they had kept standalone versions on the store, no one would have bought this ps5 bundle. The PS4 version(s) would have cannibalised sales. buy one game, get two next gen games for just $10). 

Ps- I should appreciate MS here. They allow free upgrades for windows. I recently bought a win 10 pro key, which was significantly cheaper than a win 11 key, but I'm eligible for a free upgrade to windows 11. Thus in my case, win 10 cannibalised the sale of win 11. 

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

Also, once an upgrade path is announced, purely from a business point of view, it makes no sense to keep the previous/vanilla version of the software on the store (though consumers lose out on a good deal here) 

(If they had kept standalone versions on the store, no one would have bought this ps5 bundle. The PS4 version(s) would have cannibalised sales. buy one game, get two next gen games for just $10). 

Ps- I should appreciate MS here. They allow free upgrades for windows. I recently bought a win 10 pro key, which was significantly cheaper than a win 11 key, but I'm eligible for a free upgrade to windows 11. Thus in my case, win 10 cannibalised the sale of win 11. 

Dude each game was of 1500/- MRP on PS4
They removed that & added one PS4 bundle for 2500/- & one PS5 bundle for 2999/-. 

All they have done is remove the option of buying them individually & also the hope of getting them on discounts again. 

No one can really expect them to sell the game for 699/- & having the option of 499/- upgrade to get both games & that too the next gen version for 1199/-. 

So in order to benefit the ppl who own just one of those (which is the vast majority btw) they had to bundle it & give some discomfort to the ones who were planning to buy just one after this point. 

I really don’t know how it is unfair. 

• Like 1

Hello

I have Uncharted 4 Special edition (and still have the disc) and bought the Lost Legacy DLC from the PSN store for the reduced price.

When Uncharted 4 came to PS plus, I did add to my library.

Now, when I go to the remaster collection, it just shows me $50 price tag. Is there a way to get the $10 price?

Edited by ayush12ice

3 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

Hello

I have Uncharted 4 Special edition (and still have the disc) and bought the Lost Legacy DLC from the PSN store for the reduced price.

Now, when I go to the remaster collection, it just shows me $50 price tag. Is there a way to get the $10 price?

If you still own the game disc, you’ll see the upgrade option for 10 dollars on release date (not now)

be sure to use the disc and not the free version from psn plus collection 

7 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

Hello

3 hours ago, RV1709 said:

If you still own the game disc, you’ll see the upgrade option for 10 dollars on release date (not now)

be sure to use the disc and not the free version from psn plus collection 

I don’t think he needs the disc as he has purchased The Lost Legacy separately. 

When the game is released he’ll see the upgrade option as Lost Legacy is in his digital library. 

23 minutes ago, AnK said:

When the game is released he’ll see the upgrade option as Lost Legacy is in his digital library. 

Also this. You don’t need to own both 

47 minutes ago, AnK said:

But he should be able to see the PS4 version of the Uncharted Collection for free already if he owns any one of the games ? I think only the PS5 version will be available on 28th but the PS4 version is already out ? I am not to sure. 

7 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

He is probably not looking at the PS4 bundle. 
Which is $40 not 50 & should be showing up as Free/- for him. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AnK said:

He is probably not looking at the PS4 bundle. 
Which is $40 not 50 & should be showing up as Free/- for him. 

Another doubt I have is - if I already have claimed the PS Plus game - UC4 and have the disc as well then will I be able to get the upgrade using the disc or will it be blocked for me as I had claimed the same game as part of PS Plus ?

Edited by SuperT

1 minute ago, SuperT said:

Another doubt I have is - if I already have claimed the PS Plus game - UC4 and have the disc as well then will I be able to get the upgrade using the disc or will it be blocked for me as I had claimed the same game as part of PS Plus ?

PSplus doesn’t count & it is in no way part of the deal. 

As long as you have the disc in your system you will be able to upgrade,download & play. 

If you remove disc you won’t be able to play even if it’s downloaded. 

• Thanks 1