Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Iceman™

On 12/14/2021 at 11:23 AM, AnK said:

PSplus doesn’t count & it is in no way part of the deal. 

As long as you have the disc in your system you will be able to upgrade,download & play. 

If you remove disc you won’t be able to play even if it’s downloaded. 

On 12/8/2021 at 2:00 PM, Assassins Creed said:

Popped in the Lost Legacy to check the region.. the Splash screen is already updated to Launch the legacy collection so it will be a single SKU containing 2 games.. 

20211208-135251.jpg

So yes, its true

So I got an Indian disc of UC4 but for me this splash screen doesn't show up. Even if I go to the ps store the PS4 version of the bundle shows the amount and I need to purchase it ? I am now confused if this uc4 disc can be used to upgrade on 28th. Also I had claimed uc4 via PSPlus is that the reason ? 

14 minutes ago, SuperT said:

So I got an Indian disc of UC4 but for me this splash screen doesn't show up. Even if I go to the ps store the PS4 version of the bundle shows the amount and I need to purchase it ? I am now confused if this uc4 disc can be used to upgrade on 28th. Also I had claimed uc4 via PSPlus is that the reason ? 

Delete everything and Try installing the disc version

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Delete everything and Try installing the disc version

I did that I never installed the ps plus version. I installed the disc version today but it doesn't show the free version of the PS4 bundle. Maybe I need to revoke the license or something of the PS+ version ? Don't know how to do that but that's what my frnd suggested. 

1 hour ago, SuperT said:

I did that I never installed the ps plus version. I installed the disc version today but it doesn't show the free version of the PS4 bundle. Maybe I need to revoke the license or something of the PS+ version ? Don't know how to do that but that's what my frnd suggested. 

Can you post a screenshot of what you’re seeing? The upgrade option won’t show up till 28th

2 hours ago, SuperT said:

Wait this will NOT happen if you have the disc version, only if you have the digital it happens...

But above screen like RV should show up and eventually on Jan 28th you should see a SKU purchase for 500 INR

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

I did claim the version on the plus collection when I got the ps5 and I also bought a used disc recently. This is what I’m seeing when I install the disc version

BCA4-C1-A6-DB91-4-DCC-9-F5-E-374-B71555-

stop spending money on PC and get an OLED :smokey::slap:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, RV1709 said:

I did claim the version on the plus collection when I got the ps5 and I also bought a used disc recently. This is what I’m seeing when I install the disc version

BCA4-C1-A6-DB91-4-DCC-9-F5-E-374-B71555-

12 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Wait this will NOT happen if you have the disc version, only if you have the digital it happens...

But above screen like RV should show up and eventually on Jan 28th you should see a SKU purchase for 500 INR

Thanks guys let me try it again today and share a screenshot. 

• 1 month later...

for people who don't know how to upgrade from ps4 disc to both games on ps5, here's what you need to know - 

As a reminder, players who own Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, or Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End & Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Digital Bundle can upgrade to Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Digital Version for USD $10 / GBP €10 starting on January 28, 2022, when the collection launches*.

*Owners of PS4 disc copies must insert them into the PS5 every time they want to download or play the PS5 digital versions. PS4 game disc owners who buy the PS5 Digital Edition disc-free console will not be able to get the PS5 version for the discounted price. PlayStation Plus members who claimed Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End via their PlayStation Plus subscription are not eligible for the $10/€10 digital PS5 upgrade. Please note that the multiplayer mode included in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will not be a part of this new collection. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Honestly I don’t know what to expect from this upgrade, other than the dualsense features. 

These two games already feel like next gen games even on the base PS4… especially the opening sequence of Lost legacy.