Sign in to follow this  
Iceman™

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

34 minutes ago, roun90 said:

IMO Lost Legacy is far better than all the Uncharted Games (Other than Uncharted 2). Kicks out all the family drama and "I don't want to hunt treasure anymore; I'm a good guy now" Drake of Uncharted 4. Really brings back the pure treasure hunting adventure of 1 and 2. One of the finest game in the series.Plus it's absolutely gorgeous looking, and the India levels are stunning to look at. Play it when you are able to.

You're making me wanna skip HZD for now and buy a copy of Lost Legacy. Anyway it is very high on my list (plus a certain Drake shows up) so I'm gonna see if I can grab myself a copy of it.

Chloe is a really slick character, and Nadine is a complete bad-a*s anyway. 

15 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

You're making me wanna skip HZD for now and buy a copy of Lost Legacy. Anyway it is very high on my list (plus a certain Drake shows up) so I'm gonna see if I can grab myself a copy of it.

Lost legacy is better than HZD and UC4.

Just now, playstationdude said:

Lost legacy is better than HZD and UC4.

You also think the same way? Hmmm. I dont think anything will ever top UC4 for me, its just a personal thing. But its still an Uncharted game, Ive gotta try it out then. Anybody reading this, PM if you have a copy xD

(I'll scour the Trading Post to see if I can get it)

I would say play HZD first . HZD voice acting and overall game direction is definitely inferior to Naughty Dog's UC series . But The gameplay is amazing. Combat with bow n arrow has rarely been so good and fluid at the same time .

The graphics , story and soundtrack are all great too .

Lost legacy is good too but more of the same exp like UC4 .

Uncharted 2 was the best game in the series for me by far . Story , graphics , voice acting , combat , a treasure hunt which kept you hooked until the end and those amazing train sequences .

It's the highest rated UC game on metacritic for a reason .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I am also an uncharted fan. One of the secondary reason to get ps3 obviously first one is mgs4. Out of all 5 uncharted games. The best one is uncharted 2. For me lost legacy is the weakest uncharted game among all. The only thing which amazes me in lost legacy is the graphics and Few Indian set pieces. Rest of the gameplay is okay and slog. Nothing spectacular.  Open world in that game is kinda boring and repetitive. Took 3months to complete. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2020 at 6:28 PM, Chirag2001 said:

Dont skip HZD..Its a gr8 game.. Sequel coming soon for PS5.

25 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Just for a bit, I thought I'd finish up Lost Legacy first :) 

HZD next, and then finally Spiderman. 

Spiderman is really amazing. Much better than HZD, though HZD is also pretty fun albiet a little grindy (usual open world stuff).

9 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Spiderman is really amazing. Much better than HZD, though HZD is also pretty fun albiet a little grindy (usual open world stuff).

Ooh definitely. I do like open world games a lot, so its fine. 

One advantage of getting my PS4 this late in game is that I only have the kinda of time to play the best games on the system, with obviously more amazing stuff coming out, TLOU2, Cyberpunk, Persona 5 Royal. Yet to play the original, along with Yakuza games. Speaking of RPGs, I need to get back to the Witcher soon as well :)

So many good games, and hardly any time. 

4 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Ooh definitely. I do like open world games a lot, so its fine. 

One advantage of getting my PS4 this late in game is that I only have the kinda of time to play the best games on the system, with obviously more amazing stuff coming out, TLOU2, Cyberpunk, Persona 5 Royal. Yet to play the original, along with Yakuza games. Speaking of RPGs, I need to get back to the Witcher soon as well :)

So many good games, and hardly any time. 

The stuff coming out in next 3 months just for PS4 alone is crazy. P5R, Nioh 2, FF7R, Last of Us 2, Dreams, you would think the next gen refresh is years away and not in 10 months.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CarbonCore said:

The stuff coming out in next 3 months just for PS4 alone is crazy. P5R, Nioh 2, FF7R, Last of Us 2, Dreams, you would think the next gen refresh is years away and not in 10 months.

Oh I agree. But I haven't played Nioh (or any souls-like game for that matter, I think leveling up your skills and sh*t would take up too much time) or any Final Fantasy game (Yes I love RPGs and Fantasy settings and I havent plyed any)

I also never played Last of Us on PS4, I played it back on the PS3. I imagine the remastered version doesnt make a ton of difference considering the game release at the end of PS3's life. 

I'm most excited for Persona 5 Royal. It will be the first game that I've ever played during the release time when everybody's playing the game. 

17 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Oh I agree. But I haven't played Nioh (or any souls-like game for that matter, I think leveling up your skills and sh*t would take up too much time) or any Final Fantasy game (Yes I love RPGs and Fantasy settings and I havent plyed any)

I also never played Last of Us on PS4, I played it back on the PS3. I imagine the remastered version doesnt make a ton of difference considering the game release at the end of PS3's life. 

I'm most excited for Persona 5 Royal. It will be the first game that I've ever played during the release time when everybody's playing the game. 

You can try FF7 remake and kingdom hearts 3 if you enjoy RPGs. 

Also FF15 which is a very decent open world RPG, but try it after FF7 remake.