Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Iceman™

Coop adventure missions. there are some 4-5 maps right? Gold rush, Survival, coop arena etc should be counted as MP :fear:

CoOp Arena like the name specifies is Co Op. Co Op adventure missions were are fun and challenging on higher difficulties.

I think only UC3 will come with CO-OP/ MP Cos no point launching two old games with multiplayer..

Edit: Maybe they should give a 15 day beta of UC4 MP with this trilogy :P

Ok masterji

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

dum hai woh log mein yaar...they going to end Drake's chapter with this instead of milking it.....yehi Activition yeha Ubisoft hota na....40 -50 UC game nikal leta.

true

dum hai woh log mein yaar...they going to end Drake's chapter with this instead of milking it.....yehi Activition yeha Ubisoft hota na....40 -50 UC game nikal leta.

What makes you think so, this will be the 4th game in the installment. 3rd was just an expansion, say what you want. They will keep milking it, just like GOW. Even they ended GOW after three main stream games, but we got another. So don't be sure, it's all about money in the end of the day.

• Like 1