Persona 5

'Pranay

^^ not talking about quality here, it's amusing how they always bring their flagship franchise on a previous gen console.... Anyway, I think it's because of the install base....ps3 has a much wider install base now and so did ps2 when p3/p4 launched !

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What do you mean when you say quality? Graphics? Because apart from that the rest of the game is the definition of quality.

I meant to say, i'm not comparing how good/bad the game is w.r.t others ....

Can't wait for this game, it looks so good.

Loved P4G, going to play P3P soon. Got P1 and P2 for the Vita as well.

If you still didn't buy P3P get P3 FES instead. Price is also a lot less than p3p in PSN.

P3P doesn't have cutscenes and epilogue chapter which is around 20hrs. Some other features like being able to navigate with protagonist outside tartarus, are also cut down to optimize size for a PSP game. Only plus is improved battle system and you also have choice to play as female character.

I meant to say, i'm not comparing how good/bad the game is w.r.t others ....

Got it. But yeah the platform isn't really that important because these games sell extremely well. And don't forget the inevitable handheld ports and expanded versions. This may also get ported to PS4 at some point.

The game has probably been in development for a long time. They can't just scrap all that and start over because there's a new console in the market.

If you still didn't buy P3P get P3 FES instead. Price is also a lot less than p3p in PSN.

P3P doesn't have cutscenes and epilogue chapter which is around 20hrs. Some other features like being able to navigate with protagonist outside tartarus, are also cut down to optimize size for a PSP game. Only plus is improved battle system and you also have choice to play as female character.

P3 FES is a Vita game as well? I thought P3P was for the Vita.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...