Persona 5

'Pranay

Anyone read the Persona 5 Dengeki Comic Anthology manga? It's very funny and has a superb comedic take on P5, it's characters and their situations and actions. For thse who have not read it, it's quite recommended (Be warned: may have spoilers to the game; though I have not seen any spoilers till where I read).

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, shadow storm said:

Any news on possibility for pc release ?

None. Probably won't happen anytime soon, that is if there are any plans in the first place.

That said, here is some PC gameplay via emulator.

Had to take a one month sabbatical due to work schedule. Got back to the game a week ago and I have to say it was a god damn fantastic ride. You get attached to all the characters in the game. That is quite an achievement in this day when you hardly even feel for the main character. I clocked around total 85 hours and I honestly wish the game was longer. Having pretty bad withdrawal symptoms and a craving for Ramen.. lol.

Those still playing, try to max relationship with as many confidants as possible so as to get the "best possible" ending.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Madmage said:

Had to take a one month sabbatical due to work schedule. Got back to the game a week ago and I have to say it was a god damn fantastic ride. You get attached to all the characters in the game. That is quite an achievement in this day when you hardly even feel for the main character. I clocked around total 85 hours and I honestly wish the game was longer. Having pretty bad withdrawal symptoms and a craving for Ramen.. lol.

Those still playing, try to max relationship with as many confidants as possible so as to get the "best possible" ending.

Next game queue

30 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

No one wants to sell this game. LKz7r7k.png Been searching for days now. Both local and online. Even the used ones are going for almost full price. 

At least you found one! I'm in new delhi, and couldn't find a single person who had this on olx, quikr, craigslist and other similar sites. I found a listing on amazon and it was for ₹4500 or so. 

The fact that the game is so limited makes me want to have it even more!?

19 minutes ago, adity said:

Found one on ebay for 3.5k. Why don't you buy it? It's not gonna get cheaper anytime soon.
https://m.ebay.in/itm/PS4-PERSONA-5-Brand-New-Sealed-/132261886820?hash=MQ==

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Would love to buy it, however, I'm pretty low on cash right now. Can only buy after selling my other games.( have already listed ffxv ) I will keep an eye on this seller.  Thanks for pointing it out. Appreciate it .

26 minutes ago, adity said:

Found one on ebay for 3.5k. Why don't you buy it? It's not gonna get cheaper anytime soon.
https://m.ebay.in/itm/PS4-PERSONA-5-Brand-New-Sealed-/132261886820?hash=MQ==

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

On a different note. Does this seller look trustworthy to you. He has very few trades