Persona 5

'Pranay

20 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Feeling that way in the first castle itself? Hmm, I'm not sure you will like much from now on.

The first 5 palaces are pretty long. 

Perhaps becuase I've been rushing it. I'll "Take it slow" from now on.

Though after being in office, I get the urge to play the game asap. So that's that.

The game tells you to take your time at every loading screen. It's for a reason. Rushing it will actually burn you out very fast and leave a bad taste.

Plus, don't think you can squeeze it in short hours. It still takes more than 50-100+ hours to finish. 

Enjoy it slowly. It's worth your time. PSQPhXV.png

3 minutes ago, adity said:

I dunno about rushing. I finished 1st and 2nd palace each in a single sitting.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

I just reached the first mini boss and none of my team members have more than 6 sp

On 8/25/2017 at 7:43 PM, abhinit90 said:

But most of the leveling happns during a fight, right?

And I'm confused about confidant's though.

1 thing I would suggest is when you are in the velvet room take a note of all the personas you can get by merging different ones. I check out their strength and weaknesses because you face them sooner or later. Having the knowledge beforehand of thr weakness saves a lot of SP

Edited by coolbreezester

Cool, figured a lot of it out. I'm now getting the hang of it. Cleared two mementos.

When do I stop in a memento? After defeating the target I went down like 3 levels but then I quit. When do I stop? Nice loot but it as tedious though. Does the mythical tough chains guy show up in Mementos for you?

3 minutes ago, abhinit90 said:

Cool, figured a lot of it out. I'm now getting the hang of it. Cleared two mementos.

When do I stop in a memento? After defeating the target I went down like 3 levels but then I quit. When do I stop? Nice loot but it as tedious though. Does the mythical tough chains guy show up in Mementos for you?

You can access more of memento as you progress in the story. You will reach a dead end every time, which means you don't have anything else left to explore. 

Just now, coolbreezester said:

You can access more of memento as you progress in the story. You will reach a dead end every time, which means you don't have anything else left to explore. 

But you can also go up and down a level and everything will respawn. So is grinding worth it in this game?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Statement: Atlus U.S.A. attempts to shut down Nekotekina’s & kd-11's Patreon page for RPCS3 development

ATLUS official statement: ATLUS and Emulation

You might have heard earlier today that we issued a DMCA takedown notice involving emulation developer group RPCS3 and their Patreon page. Yes, it’s true. We settled upon this action for two reasons:

We believe that our fans best experience our titles (like Persona 5) on the actual platforms for which they are developed. We don’t want their first experiences to be framerate drops, or crashes, or other issues that can crop up in emulation that we have not personally overseen. We understand that many Persona fans would love to see a PC version. And while we don’t have anything to announce today, we are listening! For now, the best way to experience Persona 5 is on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.

We appreciate the awareness generated by the emulation community for Persona 5 and know that it is a fantastic example of how much people are loving our game. We want to keep bringing you titles like Persona 5. Unfortunately, when our content is illegally circumvented and potentially made available for free, in a format we do not think delivers the experience and quality we intend, it undermines our ability to do so by diverting potential support from new audiences.

We want to continue having a dialogue about where and how you would like to play our games. Please let us know what you think.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Not allowing us to take pictures, understandable. Stopping unauthorized ports is normal for a company; if it won't act in it's own self-interest then who will?

I would've normally said that the statement just abov this post is BS, but P5 is beautifully polished, no hiccus, one of the quickest loading screens I've seen and almost no bugs. The gam is beautiful.

Coming back to m topic, I'm about to start the fifth castle and I'm having a gala time with the game. Really enjoying it.

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, GeraltOfRivia said:

Yeah, it is pretty weak when compared to how much improved Persona 4 Golden was over Persona 4.

P4 to P4G was a remake. This is not even a remaster. It's literally just taking all available DLCs and packaging them as one. A little beneficial for people who haven't purchased the game yet. Maybe they will replace the base game with this package.

But completely unnecessary as a separate purchase considering all the important DLCs (Japanese Audio, Merciless Difficulty etc.) is already free along with many costumes (Butler/Maid;Swinsuit etc.). The additional personas are not that worth it as well.

1 minute ago, adity said:

The game is pretty complete as it is. Dunno if it needs DLC.
Altus focuses on quality and they probably worked several years on this game. They'll be moving to other projects on switch and stuff.
We will maybe get another persona after 10-15 years but till then this is all we have.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah, they have announced their future projects so no new DLC is planned it seems. Looking forward to the spin off games - Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night.