Persona 5

'Pranay

Just now, Chirag2001 said:

Exactly. I had ordered steelbook on GTS, but my order is cancelled now.

Hope I can still grab the steelbook sometime after this lockdown.

@roun90 Like the Yakuza Kiwami games, the steelbook edition will always serve as the physical edition of P5R right? Or is this edition just for the launch, and we could get the regular later? 

Only launch edition. Same as the base P5 (Which only had free steelbook on launch). Look at the pic of steelbook I posted above - says launch only edition. So you might as well get the PSN version, since we have no idea how long lock-down will continue and whether it will be safe to get physical version even after lock-down is over.

15 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Only launch edition. Same as the base P5 (Which only had free steelbook on launch). Look at the pic of steelbook I posted above - says launch only edition. So you might as well get the PSN version, since we have no idea how long lock-down will continue and whether it will be safe to get physical version even after lock-down is over.

Ohhh that sucks :( I didn't know base P5 had a steelbook at launch.

I'm not in a hurry to play the game, i'll take my chances. If I can't get the launch edition later somehow (I'm sure they'll be available copies, they can't sell during the lockdown anyway)

I'll grab it off PSN too.

Thanks for the tip mate

For those who pre-ordered/purchased on launch, don't forget to download all the free DLCs that Atlus has provided with the game (All links are of Playstation Store India) -

1) Persona 5 Royal Legacy DLC Bundle (This bundle badically gives all the paid DLC that base Persona 5 had for free to Royal Players)

https://store.playstation.com/en-in/product/EP0177-CUSA17419_00-P5RDLCBUNDLE0001

2) Persona 5 Royal Tracksuit Costume Set

https://store.playstation.com/en-in/product/EP0177-CUSA17419_00-ADDCONTENT000034

3) There is also an absolutely awesome dymanic theme being given for free for pre-orders. You have to download it from themes in your system/all purchases on your system (Can't find it on PSN India)

Everybody got it off the PS Store I assume? I didn't get it yet, as the only attraction to pre-order the game was the beautiful steelbook. 

Or did anyone somehow land themselves the pre-order steelbook?

46 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Everybody got it off the PS Store I assume? I didn't get it yet, as the only attraction to pre-order the game was the beautiful steelbook. 

Or did anyone somehow land themselves the pre-order steelbook?

waiting on my physical copy and steelbook .. will be delivered sometime tomorrow 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Keano said:

waiting on my physical copy and steelbook .. will be delivered sometime tomorrow 

You were able to get physical in India?

@adity If you stopped playing Persona 5 because you didn't like the game - don't get this. It's an expanded version of the same game. If you stopped playing Persona 5 for some other reason, like say, no time etc., then get this. Content added is substantial to the point playing the vanilla version will feel inferior

7 hours ago, roun90 said:

You were able to get physical in India?

I think @Keano lives in the US or Canada, I think he said so on the 'new mods' thread. 

So thats probably why he could get the steelbook. Let us know once you get it man :) 

Amazon delivered earlier than expected. This was at front door in the morning :)

Now I get the hype behind the steelbook, looks great.

8bb347fd14ff515e1a97524959139122.plist
90b7f47b618e6ce5e311a3b57dd11bb1.plist
c7b2cd9fc1da7c9dcebae865d3390bb3.plist
a4d5b48439cb8307855f961679b42e99.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Keano
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

unknown.png

Its like there isn't anything bad in the game, but they just HAD TO write something, so voila.

@roun90 Yeah since nobody can get physical games during this time, and a lot of people got the game digitally, I'm hoping to snag the steelbook edition once the lockdown is lifted and things kind of go back to normal, which will be around 1st May, just guessing. It could take longer than that but lets see.

Just now, Chirag2001 said:

Its like there isn't anything bad in the game, but they just HAD TO write something, so voila.

@roun90 Yeah since nobody can get physical games during this time, and a lot of people got the game digitally, I'm hoping to snag the steelbook edition once the lockdown is lifted and things kind of go back to normal, which will be around 1st May, just guessing. It could take longer than that but lets see.

Remember, once lockdown lifts - everyone is going to crowd out immediately, most probably making the sickness spread much higher. Best to wait 1-2 weeks more before going out, buy wearing gloves, wash with alcohol and just to be on safe side - don't touch the game for 48/72 hours.

Excessive, but once the dam bursts and people crowd out, it's better to be safe than sorry.