Persona 5

'Pranay

1 hour ago, kold_war said:

Oh man....really? :cry:is this a limited time giveaway? should have bought this game at launch :P

Edit: just checked the themes too...oh man they look so good :wub:

I think the promotion's still on, so if you have Persona 5 Royal and the trophies synced up, you should still get it I think

Also @b!T and @kold_war don't forget to go to the thieves den and go to the theater/unlock videos section. You can use the in-game points you have earned to unlock Real Life Concert Videos that happened in Japan (It's there under the Specials Tab I think). They are like the Witcher 3 Concert you paid money for, with the actual game singers and dancers conducting a proper concert, being given away for free. It has concerts covering music from entire Persona Series (In other words, Persona 3, 4 and 5; Atlus these days completely ignores Persona 1 and 2), and it is absolutely amazing. It's actually something that would be sold in blu-rays, something you would have to buy tickets for, but here they are giving it away for free. And considering that Persona music is always awesome, it's actually great. Do check it out.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, roun90 said:

I think the promotion's still on, so if you have Persona 5 Royal and the trophies synced up, you should still get it I think

Also @b!T and @kold_war don't forget to go to the thieves den and go to the theater/unlock videos section. You can use the in-game points you have earned to unlock Real Life Concert Videos that happened in Japan (It's there under the Specials Tab I think). They are like the Witcher 3 Concert you paid money for, with the actual game singers and dancers conducting a proper concert, being given away for free. It has concerts covering music from entire Persona Series (In other words, Persona 3, 4 and 5; Atlus these days completely ignores Persona 1 and 2), and it is absolutely amazing. It's actually something that would be sold in blu-rays, something you would have to buy tickets for, but here they are giving it away for free. And considering that Persona music is always awesome, it's actually great. Do check it out.

No no....I’m yet to purchase the game......Had I known that atlus were this generous, I would have purchased it sooner :P

but damn the theater unlock section sounds fun...will definitely do that

Finally Plat'ed after around 130 hours. Even though I enjoyed every bit of it, I have mixed feelings when it comes to whether royal is better than vanilla 5. There are a lot of improvements compared to 5 but I didn't entirely enjoy the new content. Some of it felt out of place and forced. One of the new chracters is really good but the other falls flat sometimes.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, GameAnalyzer said:

After completing ghost of Tsushima; there was nothing left to play. Life was like this 

yEa34Im.jpg

ended up purchasing Persona 5 Royal ?. Cant wait to start the best JRPG game of all time. :wOOtjumpy:

You while playing 

Wish i had the cash too to get this :/

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

You while playing 

Wish i had the cash too to get this :/

damn the vid brought back all the memories from P5. That soundtrack

and I got in sale for ₹2.6k. I think it’s the best you can get as of now. I waited 1-2 months for price drop but nothing. Even asking TP but nothing. 

1 minute ago, GameAnalyzer said:

damn the vid brought back all the memories from P5. That soundtrack

and I got in sale for ₹2.6k. I think it’s the best you can get as of now. I waited 1-2 months for price drop but nothing. Even asking TP but nothing. 

Digital? Thought you were set on the steelbook. Anyway congrats and enjoy!!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Lmao I though you were holding out for a good price on the steelbook :P

lol yeah. I was about to buy it today. But the delivery was taking to long to be delivered. It was showing aug12. Haven’t even turned on PS4 after completing Tsushima. Downloaded Modern Warfare 2 remastered. But didn’t bother playing. I was literally getting bored and ran out of patience today. :P ?

3 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Digital? Thought you were set on the steelbook. Anyway congrats and enjoy!!

Yeah. Digital. Physical copy was taking too long to be delivered in my hometown. :)  In my office place I could have got it in 2days. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer

32 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

lol yeah. I was about to buy it today. But the delivery was taking to long to be delivered. It was showing aug12. Haven’t even turned on PS4 after completing Tsushima. Downloaded Modern Warfare 2 remastered. But didn’t bother playing. I was literally getting bored and ran out of patience today. :P ?

MW2 holds up very well though, still mad fun to play. Except for that Favela level, that can burn in hell.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

MW2 holds up very well though, still mad fun to play. Except for that Favela level, that can burn in hell.

I haven't even played the campaign :wallbash:

And I put literal DAYS into this sh*t. Me and the boys were playing Rust and Terminal Free for all matches day in and day out, no breaks. '

Until MW3 came along, and when Black Ops 2 finally hit stores, sh*t hit the fan and we were basically playing zombies mode everyday 10 hours straight. 

@GameAnalyzer Have fun with Royal man. 2600 is a great price for a game as loved like P5R 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

About to start second palace. 

can someone tell me what are those will seeds for? Does it help in  gameplay or just some collectible ?

Every Palace has 3 Will Seeds. Collecting each seed restores a certain amount of SP to the entire party. If you collect all 3 Will Seeds of a Palace, they turn into a decent accessory. Later on in Mementos you can give that accessory to a certain NPC and he will upgrade that decent accessory of each palace into an awesome one.

If you miss a Will Seed in a Palace and the Palace Closes, then you can buy that Will Seed from the above mentioned NPC in Mementos. But that requires you to exchange a certain amount of item you get in Mementos, which can be a grind (You might not get enough in 1 Mementos Run).

Getting at least 1 fully upgraded accessory gets you the "Talent Thief" Trophy which is required for the Platinum

• Thanks 1

This is really cute and adorable. She is holding manga and covering her face. I wish if atlus would have take it to next level by allowing her randomly appearing on metros while reading book/manga. 

Stalking ? 

?

RBUqSUu.jpg 

Edited by GameAnalyzer