Persona 5

'Pranay

11 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Reveal hidden contents

Why did Akechi turn into such a cringy psycho lmao.

Then suddenly changed after you whup his a*s.

Literally no reason to attack the squad, he simply could have co-operated to take down Japani Sen. Armstrong.

You'll know why as you play ahead. Can't spoil it as it is major spoilers related to completing 8th Palace (Last of base game). 

But this is safe for you to know now (Spoiler tagging it for others' benefit)

Spoiler

Psycho is Akechi's true character. The Gentleman Detective thing was always just an act all along. Nothing else.

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

You'll know why as you play ahead. Can't spoil it as it is major spoilers related to completing 8th Palace (Last of base game). 

But this is safe for you to know now (Spoiler tagging it for others' benefit)

Reveal hidden contents

Psycho is Akechi's true character. The Gentleman Detective thing was always just an act all along. Nothing else.

Aside from the cringy psycho WHO NEEDS TEAMMATES bs, this fight was such a drag because of his phy and magic repel spells of his.

I have to make one persona now that can break both those spells.

During this psycho fight the rest of my group was only casing buffs and heals and I was only able to do one megido- spell continuously, because nothing else would work :ranting:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

Now romancing Haru :wub:

Next on the menu is that Shogi cutie.

Then Kawakami for just memetic purposes.

Wish i'd have romanced Ann-dono also :ranting:

I hope you're not going for NG+ :P

Ann is boring and annoying af. I'd rather go full GoT and romance Futaba (which I did :naughty:

Base game portion completed, now onto "3rd semester"/Royal exclusive content.

Btw I'm on Jan 3rd, when do you get to level up confidants as you choose? or does the "Benevolent God" shrink take up the whole month?

Need to level up my Shogi gril, Futaba, painter man, Kawakami and the fortune teller chick.

7 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I hope you're not going for NG+ :P

Ann is boring and annoying af. I'd rather go full GoT and romance Futaba (which I did :naughty:

She's like an annoying little sister dude.

Anyway I don't judge.

19 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Now romancing Haru :wub:

Next on the menu is that Shogi cutie.

Then Kawakami for just memetic purposes.

Wish i'd have romanced Ann-dono also :ranting:

Lol rejecting Haru would have been brutal. The poor girl goes through her entire confidant assuming you are romancing her.

You also have Kasumi left I think. The remaining 5 Confidant levels are not going to magically do themselves. Ideally you would have finished all confidants in the base game (By Nov or so) and used most of the entire 3rd Sem for Kasumi.  

1 hour ago, kold_war said:

If you do that Valentine's day gonna be so awkward :rofl:

There is also White Day (Japan custom which is opposite of Valentine's Day - where the guy has to give the gifts.) Sojiro is priceless for all of these. The true bro lol.

Edited by roun90
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, kold_war said:

If you do that Valentine's day gonna be so awkward :rofl:

I am ready to get beaten up by the harem.

Haru and Makoto are already in it.

Next up are Shogi cutie, fortune teller girl, hot goth doctor and Kawakami

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

I am ready to get beaten up by the harem.

Haru and Makoto are already in it.

Next up are Shogi cutie, fortune teller girl, hot goth doctor and Kawakami

As long as Sojiro is there, no need to worry. It's smooth sailing due to the help of the true casanova and the real Phantom Thief of Hearts :rofl:

• Haha 1

The vanilla version of Persona 5 is available for ₹599 on the PlayStation Store.

Yay? Or nay?

Not sure when Royal would be available at that price and I've been wanting to play P5 ever since I've finished P4G on my Vita.

My only dilemma is that I generally only get to game a few hours a week. I'm currently playing Death Stranding (which will take some time to finish, I think, since I'm only 16 hours in).

I will start with P5 after that. Instead, would it make sense for me to wait it out to get P5R at a cheaper price later (considering I've waited so long anyway)?

18 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

The vanilla version of Persona 5 is available for ₹599 on the PlayStation Store.

Yay? Or nay?

Not sure when Royal would be available at that price and I've been wanting to play P5 ever since I've finished P4G on my Vita.

My only dilemma is that I generally only get to game a few hours a week. I'm currently playing Death Stranding (which will take some time to finish, I think, since I'm only 16 hours in).

I will start with P5 after that. Instead, would it make sense for me to wait it out to get P5R at a cheaper price later (considering I've waited so long anyway)?

Its a part of PS collection on PS5

5 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Its a part of PS collection on PS5

Neither have PS+, nor a PS5 and not planning to get it until next year, I think.

Also, there's no certainty on how long the PS+ Collection will last. I figured it's best to have a game like P5 in my personal digital library. So, even if it's taken off the collection or something, I'd still be able to play it.

1 minute ago, VelivolusDas said:

Neither have PS+, nor a PS5 and not planning to get it until next year, I think.

Also, there's no certainty on how long the PS+ Collection will last. I figured it's best to have a game like P5 in my personal digital library. So, even if it's taken off the collection or something, I'd still be able to play it.

Ya makes sense, go for it, P5R I think is sometime away to hit that kinda price.