Persona 5

'Pranay

4 hours ago, adity said:

Bruh you should've got P5R. 

3 hours ago, Aloy said:

Yup, P5R is better than base P5 in every way. Plus the extra content is definitely worth it

Same.

130 hours of play plus lots of other features.

9 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Completed the game, what an experience :majesty:

imo the confidant system must be adapted by other RPG genres, it's the most innovative feature of this game.

If its patented then its never going to be adapted.

15 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

imo the confidant system must be adapted by other RPG genres, it's the most innovative feature of this game.

Persona 4 Golden was my first entry into the world of JRPGs and It made me wanting for more. Persona 5 was somehow able to top P4G, which is an amazing feat. P6 is probably years away, maybe we will get an announcement this year but it's easily my most awaited game.

Now if only SMTV was coming to Playstation:mellow:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

Ninty users have been asking for P5 for years now and still there is nothing

To be fair, Nintendo gets all spin-offs including Persona Strikers, Persona Q and Persona Dancing. Nintendo themselves though, do not even allow the spin-offs to come to Playstation like SMT: Devil Survivor, SMT: Devil Summoner etc.

Just now, adity said:

P5 Strikers is a spin off. 

Yeah, I'm aware. There are rumours that P5 will find its way to PC so maybe Atlus will see the light and port it to Switch too. And I actually hope P6 goes multi at launch, it's good for the franchise.

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

To be fair, Nintendo gets all spin-offs including Persona Strikers, Persona Q and Persona Dancing. Nintendo themselves though, do not even allow the spin-offs to come to Playstation like SMT: Devil Survivor, SMT: Devil Summoner etc.

Ninty has never received any mainline persona games as for PS they have received mainline SMT games. Let go one by one

SMT 2 was on PS1, originally developed for Super Famicon

SMT 3: Nocturne was originally on PS2. Later on PS4 and Switch

SMT Devil Summoner(subseries) was released on Sega Saturn. Released later on PSP

SMT 4 went exclusive 3DS

SMT Devil survivor 1 n 2 released on DS exclusively. They both are tactical RPG (similar to Fire Emblem Series). So they can or cannot be counted is upto the person.

Lets talk about spinoffs

Persona Q is a crossover between 3 n 4 and Q2 is a crossover between 3,4 and 5 released on 3DS. So if one hasn't played either of the games they miss a lot. And tbh they games aren't that great. 

Persona Dancing games are PS exclusive.

P4A and P4U are for PS3 and 360.

Persona Strikers is a sequel to Person 5 as far as the story is concerned so both PC and Switch users are at loss here. i would suggest not to play it before P5. As for SMT V is concerned, i would be happy if it releases on all platforms. But the real question is...Will it ever release?

On 2/6/2021 at 9:34 PM, PhantomShade said:

Well well....what a turn around for the guy who believed turn based games were history, had no place in the modern world and only made because of tech limitations. So Persona virus has found another host to infect lol

@Agent 47 Doesn't change the fact that almost all the Persona spin-offs have come to Nintendo. As far as SMT is concerned, those ones you mentioned are so old, they are ancient history now. SMT Nocturne was at least 3 years before Persona 3 - which is what many consider the start of the Persona series. From then on, all SMT games including spin-offs were only on Nintendo (all other platforms ignored) while all Persona Spin-offs were multiplatform, with many coming to Nintendo, Xbox and PC.

Frankly, the best trade would be both Persona and SMT being multi-plat, but Switch might hold back Persona at this point. They included tons of things in Persona 5 Royal, something that the Switch just does not have the capability of storing in it's cartridge (Including proper BR Quality videos, a World and side activities that puts all SMT games to shame). They made DQ on Switch, but the price of that was downgrading the graphics on all the systems. P5 tbh has far more things going on than DQ XI, so it might be bad.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Royal Players - One of the Most hype tracks

Persona 5 Vanilla track was 100% hype. People challenged to make better music and Atlus casually improved it to 200% in Royal lol. Not just music but everything as well.

Now this is how you do a remaster that you can charge full price for lol.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, roun90 said:

Royal Players - One of the Most hype tracks

Persona 5 Vanilla track was 100% hype. People challenged to make better music and Atlus casually improved it to 200% in Royal lol. Not just music but everything as well.

Now this is how you do a remaster that you can charge full price for lol.

I still listen to P5R's OST on a daily basis. IMO, best game OST ever.

• Like 1