Persona 5

'Pranay

20 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

How many DLCs are there? I am seeing “Persona 5 Royal DLC pack” which is free - is this it? Or anything else?

Yes, that's the grouped one. Add that and refresh, others should change to 'Purchased'. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

60+ hrs spent over the last 3+ months and this is unlike anything I've ever played. I dont like JRPGs much, especially those with turn-based combat, dont like sims or visual novel based games and still loved this game to bits. So many options during the turn based combat, even during the much longer boss fights quite a few decisions you have to take, to keep it interesting. I can zip past many of the usual mundane tasks in a jrpg and that saves so much time. Then the amazing characters with superb personalities, relatable, loveable and provide unique benefits in combat later. Never have I ever remembered so many Japanese names while playing a game. The gameplay loop of infiltrating the palaces, classes, confidant and social skill related activities is so so addictive. :majesty:
However, all this came to a screeching halt against Okumura boss. Such an irritating and boring fight as if some intern(that too a bad one) had designed it. :ranting: Tried twice, reached till 5th wave max and now have lost all interest to go back. I was about 5 levels below the recommended level as well. Will take a break and hopefully will regain interest in this. If not, I feel like I've already got much more than I've paid for the game.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Bauji said:

60+ hrs spent over the last 3+ months and this is unlike anything I've ever played. I dont like JRPGs much, especially those with turn-based combat, dont like sims or visual novel based games and still loved this game to bits. So many options during the turn based combat, even during the much longer boss fights quite a few decisions you have to take, to keep it interesting. I can zip past many of the usual mundane tasks in a jrpg and that saves so much time. Then the amazing characters with superb personalities, relatable, loveable and provide unique benefits in combat later. Never have I ever remembered so many Japanese names while playing a game. The gameplay loop of infiltrating the palaces, classes, confidant and social skill related activities is so so addictive. :majesty:
However, all this came to a screeching halt against Okumura boss. Such an irritating and boring fight as if some intern(that too a bad one) had designed it. :ranting: Tried twice, reached till 5th wave max and now have lost all interest to go back. I was about 5 levels below the recommended level as well. Will take a break and hopefully will regain interest in this. If not, I feel like I've already got much more than I've paid for the game.

You should never be underleveled in SMT games. Might have to grind a bit. Just make sure you make most of every day whether you are interacting with class mates or exploring dungeons. Don't return untill you are tired or game sends you back.

Have this installed from gamepass but lack courage to start it. Will most likely leave before I get ready to play.

2 hours ago, Bauji said:

However, all this came to a screeching halt against Okumura boss.

Almost made me delete the game, it’s atrocious. Just watch some guides so you know the weaknesses in each round, drop to Easy, and get it done with.

Baton pass is key here.

9 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

You should never be underleveled in SMT games. Might have to grind a bit.

Actually one of the main reason I was liking this game was that using stealth I can skip most of the repetitive battles and proceed to the things I like. Have barely spent an hr in mementos for the same reason. But no other option to grind now I guess.

6 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

Baton pass is key here.

Ya. Issue is when the 5th wave of those green robots comes, even with baton pass and exploiting enemy weaknesses, the max damage I am able to do isnt enuf to kill all of them in 2 rounds. Then they are replaced and this cycle continues. Add to this there is a timer and f*ckers have changed the way knock downs have been working in the game so far as well :ranting:

Anyways...havnt checked how many palaces are left to avoid any spoilers but looking at the level of most of my confidants I guess there should be just one more palace left, so wont be missing much if I leave the game here. :( 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Ok first question: how to find out the weaknesses of enemies? Whenever i check weaknesses it's all question marks.

Weakness will be visible once you actually discover that while fighting or if you own that Persona.

• Thanks 1