Persona 5

'Pranay

7 hours ago, adity said:

Load an earlier save, man. You can still salvage it maybe? Use the fortune teller ranking up and sh*t. 

5 hours ago, roun90 said:

You should be able to reach Level 8 pretty easily. AFAIK, you can only send calling card of Palace 6 at the very end, and he should be available frequently between Nov 2 - Nov 18 I think. You're only behind by 1 rank, so you might just have to dedicate 1 extra day (evening) to him. Oh and Akechi Rank 7 requires 4 Knowledge, so hope you have that. If it's not possible, you might just have to reload an earlier save. You do keep frequent saves right? There's a reason Atlus provides around 16 save slots.

I only kept one save Which I over-write always. :| :nerves::(

9 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

See if you can download older save from cloud. PS+ usually keeps multiple copies of older versions.

For future games with multiple save slots (not just Persona), always use all the slots until you run out and then start overwriting the oldest save.

25 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Play up to Nov 18 and see if you can get Akechi to Rank 8 before then. Akechi should be available pretty frequently from Nov 2 - 18 (More than the 3 times required). So there is still a chance you are not screwed yet. Try older cloud saves as @CarbonCore said.

And if all else fails, just go with the other endings. You can skip 3rd sem and do the base Persona 5 True ending if you want. It's a really good one. And you will go in knowing that in NG+, everything is going to be easier, since your Personas will carry over, your Social Stats (Knowledge, Charm etc.) will carry over, you can use the benefits of 1st playthrough completed confidants immediately from Day 1 etc. Plus it will have new bosses exclusive to NG+ and a brand new 3rd Sem for you to look forward to. Be positive!!

And yup, again as @CarbonCore said - use all the slots, or at least multiple slots.  And upload to Cloud regularly. It's always a good habit. And would be supremely helpful, if your save gets corrupted for some reason. 

4 hours ago, SuperT said:

Getting the steelbook on prepaidgamercard but have never had any past experience with them.

Anyone has any feedback on them ?

some people have bought PS Plus codes and such before, but idk if anybody has bought a physical product

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SuperT said:

Getting the steelbook on prepaidgamercard but have never had any past experience with them.

Anyone has any feedback on them ?

folks on r/indiangaming say it's a scam site www.prepaidgamercard.com are trying to steal money from people

• Like 1

DON’T SEE THIS if you haven’t played/completed P5R. 

contains mild spoiler.

man, I wasn’t expecting Maruki to be the Palace ruler. WTF is story right now can’t believe what’s happening. Yoshizawa too.  

:panic:The logic behind being always happy is really Insane though. Wonder how can they come up with such creativity and the way they connected it absolute admirable. I wasn’t expecting that at all. Also I wasn’t expecting Akechi to show up like that. And black mask. Hope he doesn’t betray again :nerves:

out of all thatThe palace is incredibly stunning and bright. I just love the view and soundtrack in this palace. The level design is Awesome ?. Despite of not playing any other persona games before I have become a huge fan of this game.  Will probably be playing all upcoming Persona’s Day 1 from now onwards. 

only if cyberpunk wasn’t releasing this year. This would be my personal GOTY. 

P5R>GoT>TLOU2. 

7 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

DON’T SEE THIS if you haven’t played/completed P5R. 

contains mild spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

man, I wasn’t expecting Maruki to be the Palace ruler. WTF is story right now can’t believe what’s happening. Yoshizawa too.  

:panic:The logic behind being always happy is really Insane though. Wonder how can they come up with such creativity and the way they connected it absolute admirable. I wasn’t expecting that at all. Also I wasn’t expecting Akechi to show up like that. And black mask. Hope he doesn’t betray again :nerves:

out of all thatThe palace is incredibly stunning and bright. I just love the view and soundtrack in this palace. The level design is Awesome ?. Despite of not playing any other persona games before I have become a huge fan of this game.  Will probably be playing all upcoming Persona’s Day 1 from now onwards. 

only if cyberpunk wasn’t releasing this year. This would be my personal GOTY. 

P5R>GoT>TLOU2. 

Play the palace. That Royal Palace is really different from others - even game-play wise. You will love it. Also, Akechi's story is really going to be great. Just wait for it.

Also welcome on catching the "Persona Disease". No one likes the game when they just hear about it/looks at trailers. "Weeb JRPG" and all such stuff. But once people play one game, almost all catch the disease and become fans of the series.

1 minute ago, Jerush said:

Is there a way to buy P5R as an add on/dlc if I own the base game?

I don't find it on the store and it looks like I've to buy the full game again

Nope. Full price or wait for sale. No discount if you own Persona 5. 

• Thanks 1