Jump to content
'Pranay

Persona 5

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

 

 

 

Ok guys, thanks for replies.

 

btw are your buddies who wear the masks and all just the two dudes and the blonde girl or are there other ones also?

 

There are tons of people. Even in your own party there are far more than that. If you don't know it yet, then you are in a great place indeed. Means you have avoided spoilers of the past 4 years almost entirely. And it's not just the masked people (who are your direct associates), you also form contacts with a lot of others, from all strata of society, just like a good criminal outfit should.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, roun90 said:

 

There are tons of people. Even in your own party there are far more than that. If you don't know it yet, then you are in a great place indeed. Means you have avoided spoilers of the past 4 years almost entirely. And it's not just the masked people (who are your direct associates), you also form contacts with a lot of others, from all strata of society, just like a good criminal outfit should.

 

Yes yes i meant the "party" like for combat etc, do you only have the choice of these 3 or do you have many more in general but you can chose only 3 to be in your party.

 

Like the bioware games, you have a 4 man party that is you + 3 others in team, but there are around 10 party members to choose from, is it like that i meant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

 

Yes yes i meant the "party" like for combat etc, do you only have the choice of these 3 or do you have many more in general but you can chose only 3 to be in your party.

 

Like the bioware games, you have a 4 man party that is you + 3 others in team, but there are around 10 party members to choose from, is it like that i meant.

Yes it's like Bioware. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buying P5R is one of the best decisions I made recently. I was skeptical to shell out 2.6k due to the amount of time I have spent on P5 but P5R has a lot of welcome changes. I might plat it as Atlus removed some pita trophies in royal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, b!T said:

Buying P5R is one of the best decisions I made recently. I was skeptical to shell out 2.6k due to the amount of time I have spent on P5 but P5R has a lot of welcome changes. I might plat it as Atlus removed some pita trophies in royal.

 

Yup, Atlus has removed all the PITA Trophies in P5R, including the tedious ones like completing all video games, reading all books, catching the Lake Guardian in fishing game etc. Now it's all really simple like fish once, play baseball and just hit a ball once etc (Just do that, unlock trophy and reload if you want more free time). The hardest trophy in P5R is literally Max all Social stats, that's it. Even trophies like Maxing all confidants etc. are gone (Just max 1 confidant and romance 1 person). To sweeten the deal, Atlus is even giving out sweet dynamic themes for free to all players based on progress and for the platinum trophy (And those themes are really awesome).

 

All the old PITA trohes are now awards in the Palace Maker, which give points, which can be used to unlock things like decorating your own palace, unlocking Real Life Concerts, Game Cutscenes, OST etc. But they are not actual trophies anymore. Get the plat, it's quite easy and worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

 

 

 

Ok guys, thanks for replies.

 

btw are your buddies who wear the masks and all just the two dudes and the blonde girl or are there other ones also?


play the game and find out. It’s a spoiler. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



 
To sweeten the deal, Atlus is even giving out sweet dynamic themes for free to all players based on progress and for the platinum trophy (And those themes are really awesome).


Awesome, where do we get those? I am currently at 12/24, so do I qualify for these themes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, b!T said:

Awesome, where do we get those? I am currently at 12/24, so do I qualify for these themes?

 

 

You get 4 sets of dynamic themes - 

 

1) First set of 3 themes, multiple avatars etc. for beating 1st Palace

2) 2nd set of 3 themes, multiple avatars etc. for beating the 4th palace

3) 3rd set of 3 themes, multiple avatars etc. for beating the game (Completing all Palaces)

4) 4th Set of 3 themes, multiple avatars etc. for getting the final trophy.

 

If you are on 12/24, you should already have the first 2 set of codes (6 Themes total + their associated avatars etc.). If your trophy is all synced up, just look at the email id that's associated with the account you are playing the game on. The first 2 codes should already be there. It might be under the "Promotions" tab or "Spam" tab, but Atlus is pretty prompt in sending it. Just take the codes, redeem on the PS Store of that region, and you're all set.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



 
You get 4 sets of dynamic themes - 
 
1) First set of 3 themes, multiple avatars etc. for beating 1st Palace
2) 2nd set of 3 themes, multiple avatars etc. for beating the 4th palace
3) 3rd set of 3 themes, multiple avatars etc. for beating the game (Completing all Palaces)
4) 4th Set of 3 themes, multiple avatars etc. for getting the final trophy.
 
If you are on 12/24, you should already have the first 2 set of codes (6 Themes total + their associated avatars etc.). If your trophy is all synced up, just look at the email id that's associated with the account you are playing the game on. The first 2 codes should already be there. It might be under the "Promotions" tab or "Spam" tab, but Atlus is pretty prompt in sending it. Just take the codes, redeem on the PS Store of that region, and you're all set.


Thanks dude, I was not aware of it. Checked the e-mail and I got the first two sets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kold_war said:

Oh man....really? :cry:is this a limited time giveaway? should have bought this game at launch :P

 

Edit: just checked the themes too...oh man they look so good :wub:

 

I think the promotion's still on, so if you have Persona 5 Royal and the trophies synced up, you should still get it I think

 

Also @b!T and @kold_war don't forget to go to the thieves den and go to the theater/unlock videos section. You can use the in-game points you have earned to unlock Real Life Concert Videos that happened in Japan (It's there under the Specials Tab I think). They are like the Witcher 3 Concert you paid money for, with the actual game singers and dancers conducting a proper concert, being given away for free. It has concerts covering music from entire Persona Series (In other words, Persona 3, 4 and 5; Atlus these days completely ignores Persona 1 and 2), and it is absolutely amazing. It's actually something that would be sold in blu-rays, something you would have to buy tickets for, but here they are giving it away for free. And considering that Persona music is always awesome, it's actually great. Do check it out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, roun90 said:

 

I think the promotion's still on, so if you have Persona 5 Royal and the trophies synced up, you should still get it I think

 

Also @b!T and @kold_war don't forget to go to the thieves den and go to the theater/unlock videos section. You can use the in-game points you have earned to unlock Real Life Concert Videos that happened in Japan (It's there under the Specials Tab I think). They are like the Witcher 3 Concert you paid money for, with the actual game singers and dancers conducting a proper concert, being given away for free. It has concerts covering music from entire Persona Series (In other words, Persona 3, 4 and 5; Atlus these days completely ignores Persona 1 and 2), and it is absolutely amazing. It's actually something that would be sold in blu-rays, something you would have to buy tickets for, but here they are giving it away for free. And considering that Persona music is always awesome, it's actually great. Do check it out.

No no....I’m yet to purchase the game......Had I known that atlus were this generous, I would have purchased it sooner :P

 

but damn the theater unlock section sounds fun...will definitely do that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally Plat'ed after around 130 hours. Even though I enjoyed every bit of it, I have mixed feelings when it comes to whether royal is better than vanilla 5. There are a lot of improvements compared to 5 but I didn't entirely enjoy the new content. Some of it felt out of place and forced. One of the new chracters is really good but the other falls flat sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GameAnalyzer said:

After completing ghost of Tsushima; there was nothing left to play. Life was like this 


yEa34Im.jpg

 

 

ended up purchasing Persona 5 Royal 👑. Cant wait to start the best JRPG game of all time. :wOOtjumpy:

 

 

 

You while playing 

 

 

Wish i had the cash too to get this :/

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...