Sign in to follow this  
'Pranay

Persona 5

The vanilla version of Persona 5 is available for ₹599 on the PlayStation Store.

Yay? Or nay?

Not sure when Royal would be available at that price and I've been wanting to play P5 ever since I've finished P4G on my Vita.

My only dilemma is that I generally only get to game a few hours a week. I'm currently playing Death Stranding (which will take some time to finish, I think, since I'm only 16 hours in).

I will start with P5 after that. Instead, would it make sense for me to wait it out to get P5R at a cheaper price later (considering I've waited so long anyway)?

18 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

The vanilla version of Persona 5 is available for ₹599 on the PlayStation Store.

Yay? Or nay?

Not sure when Royal would be available at that price and I've been wanting to play P5 ever since I've finished P4G on my Vita.

My only dilemma is that I generally only get to game a few hours a week. I'm currently playing Death Stranding (which will take some time to finish, I think, since I'm only 16 hours in).

I will start with P5 after that. Instead, would it make sense for me to wait it out to get P5R at a cheaper price later (considering I've waited so long anyway)?

Its a part of PS collection on PS5

5 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Its a part of PS collection on PS5

Neither have PS+, nor a PS5 and not planning to get it until next year, I think.

Also, there's no certainty on how long the PS+ Collection will last. I figured it's best to have a game like P5 in my personal digital library. So, even if it's taken off the collection or something, I'd still be able to play it.

1 minute ago, VelivolusDas said:

Neither have PS+, nor a PS5 and not planning to get it until next year, I think.

Also, there's no certainty on how long the PS+ Collection will last. I figured it's best to have a game like P5 in my personal digital library. So, even if it's taken off the collection or something, I'd still be able to play it.

Ya makes sense, go for it, P5R I think is sometime away to hit that kinda price.

4 hours ago, adity said:

Bruh you should've got P5R. 

3 hours ago, Aloy said:

Yup, P5R is better than base P5 in every way. Plus the extra content is definitely worth it

Same.

130 hours of play plus lots of other features.

9 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Completed the game, what an experience :majesty:

imo the confidant system must be adapted by other RPG genres, it's the most innovative feature of this game.

If its patented then its never going to be adapted.

15 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Completed the game, what an experience :majesty:

imo the confidant system must be adapted by other RPG genres, it's the most innovative feature of this game.

Persona 4 Golden was my first entry into the world of JRPGs and It made me wanting for more. Persona 5 was somehow able to top P4G, which is an amazing feat. P6 is probably years away, maybe we will get an announcement this year but it's easily my most awaited game.

Now if only SMTV was coming to Playstation:mellow:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Agent 47 said:

Ninty users have been asking for P5 for years now and still there is nothing

To be fair, Nintendo gets all spin-offs including Persona Strikers, Persona Q and Persona Dancing. Nintendo themselves though, do not even allow the spin-offs to come to Playstation like SMT: Devil Survivor, SMT: Devil Summoner etc.