The Humble Bundle thread

Aftrunner

Instead of having one for each bundle, lets bundle them all in here.

This is this fortnight's offering.

Pay what you want -

Natural selection 2
Sanctum 2
Magica + DLC

Beat the average :

Orcs must die 2
garry's mod
serious sam 3 BFE

Anybody tried Natural Selection? Good servers around?

• Like 1

Yeah but why even bother if I am not gonna get to play it. I already have Magicka. No desire for Sanctum. Seems kinda pointless.

Maybe I will rethink it if a friend gets SS3. For the moment though, not really compelled to get it.

Orcs must die is a strange beast. It's the only game that is guaranteed to blue screen my system. This has happened with multiple it's iterations across multiple hardware builds. Shame too because it's really fun in co-op.

Edited by spindoctor

• 2 weeks later...

The Humble Bundle: PC and Android 8

Six mind-blowing games for home and on the go. Humble Bundle: PC and Android 8 includes six brilliant games ready to play on four platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux and Android. DRM-free soundtracks are also available for select games. Pay what you want for the tree-chopping fun of Jack Lumber, the sci-fi dystopian adventure-game, Gemini Rue, the witty sandbox-puzzler, Little Inferno and the sky-diving action of AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome (also included is the Android counterpart, AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! (Force = Mass x Acceleration)). If you pay more than the average you’ll also get the two-player chess game Hero Academy and the highly-anticipated, reverse tower defense game Anomaly 2!

Got it just for Anomaly 2. First one was such an awesome game.

• 3 weeks later...