The Humble Bundle thread

Aftrunner

• 3 weeks later...

Its not the buck that bothers me, its having to download 5-10GBs and then uninstall it 5 minutes in. I think I am gonna wait for the mystery game to show up and get it if its Dead Rising.

Bionic commando Rearmed is one of the best remake, I heard strider is good too.

• 2 weeks later...

Humble Jumbo Bundle 5

BASE GAMES

1. INSURGENCY
  2. Men of War: Assault Squad
  3. Abyss Odyssey

ABOVE AVERAGE BONUS

1. Blackguards 1 & 2
  2. CONTAGION
  3. More games to be added soon

PAY ABOVE $9 to get,

1. SPINTIRES
  2. Divinity: Dragon Commander

Humble Jumbo Bundle 5

Jumb around! Jumb around! Jumb up, Jumb up, and get down! Oh, wait! It's "jump," isn't it? Our bad! We've clearly got Jumbo on our mind. But then again, with this lineup, can you blame us? We can't stop playing these games, and if you want them too, we suggest you jumb, errr... "jump" at them right now.

Pay what you want for Insurgency, Men of War: Assault Squad - Game of the Year Edition, and Abyss Odyssey - Two Pack. Pay more than the average price to also get Blackguards 1 & 2 and Contagion - Four Pack. Pay $9 or more for all of that plus SPINTIRES™ and Divinity: Dragon Commander.

Name the price. Together, these games normally cost up to $259. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you choose the price!

DRM-free and on Steam. All of these games are on Steam for Windows. Insurgency and Blackguards 1 & 2 are also available on Mac. Divinity: Dragon Commander is available both on Steam and DRM-free. Pay $1 or more for access to Steam keys. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing.

Support charity. Choose where the money goes -- between the developers, three charities (American Red Cross, Direct Relief, and IGDA Foundation), and, if you'd like, a third charity of your choice via the PayPal Giving Fund. For details on how this works, click here. If you like this bundle or like what we do, you can leave us a Humble Tip too.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Humble Square Enix Bundle 3

Pay $1 or more for Last Remnant, Life Is Strange Episode 1, Tomb Raider I, II + III, and Murdered: Soul Suspect.

Pay more than the average price to also receive Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Just Cause Collection, Front Mission Evolved, Gyromancer, Yosumin, and Humble Store coupons for 20% off Just Cause 3 and 33% off Life is Strange Season Pass.

Pay $8.99 or more for all of that plus Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris, Tomb Raider: GOTY Edition, and Hitman Absolution: Elite Edition.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...