The Humble Bundle thread

Aftrunner

bhaiya games tho aaye meri library mai mujhe bundle ni mila meri library mai tho games rendeem kaise karunga :P

yaar main samjha nahi ki tu kya bolne cha reha hai..

See this is what i did...bought the game on humble ..got email..went to that link...it ask me to redeem..and do so askedme to sign into steam which i did ...it just ask me HUmble bundle is asking permission to redeem key ..i allowed but nothing happened.. so again i went to humble bundle site and individually clicked on redeem key and each redeemed on my steam account i logged in...except for to the moon so i again clicked on to the moon to redeem and signed up again on steam this time got the game in librarby .

And ost was there below in the same page on humble bundle site where i was asked to redeemed the games.

yaar main samjha nahi ki tu kya bolne cha reha hai..

See this is what i did...bought the game on humble ..got email..went to that link...it ask me to redeem..and do so askedme to sign into steam which i did ...it just ask me HUmble bundle is asking permission to redeem key ..i allowed but nothing happened.. so again i went to humble bundle site and individually clicked on redeem key and each redeemed on my steam account i logged in...except for to the moon so i again clicked on to the moon to redeem and signed up again on steam this time got the game in librarby .

And ost was there below in the same page on humble bundle site where i was asked to redeemed the games.

The problem being faced by him is that his money was deducted from his account but during the transaction processing (same time when money gets deducted), his net vomited up and gave an error which resulted in non receival of receipt and henceforth his games as well.

Samjhe? :P

^ ha sahi kaha bhaiya ne yahi kehna chata hu main but i don't think so yeh mere net ki problem thi as baaki sites chal rahi thi bus usne panga diya

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Are people still playing Arma 2? Just bought the bundle for 1$.

Why did you do that?

It is okay to purchase but you won't be able to play it unless you are ready to devote a lot of time to the game and relearn everything you know about shooters.

It was just 1$ :(

Buying games and putting them in your backlog is of no point. :mellow:

In a genre that requires time and interest from your side. You should have gone for the complete bundle so that you could play DayZ at-least.

Buying games and putting them in your backlog is of no point. :mellow:

In a genre that requires time and interest from your side. You should have gone for the complete bundle so that you could play DayZ at-least.

Well :/

I can just put them for giveaway then!