Secret Santa - 2013 Edition: GIFTS Thread

abhi90

Nice surprises everywhere... :) Hope my Banta likes the gift..which is expected to reach him by tomorrow via Amazon.

Feeling good when I saw this --

Bx7TxxA.jpg

The word come out when I saw this is "F*******"

hkHfvaN.jpg

Thank you Animus for the lovely gift :clap3: ,, I watch this movie two times in theater, and really looking forward to collect this one and this is my first Blue Ray movie ever :clapping: ,,hugs n kisses :thumbsup::makeout:

2BF61M5.jpg

UMlpmdM.jpg

0LBRAAi.jpg

My Secret Santa was Rosh .. our very own price regulator !

Great gifts. I love reading and its quite awesome that Roshan managed to gift me something that I have not read and its been quite a while since i read a physical book after buying the kindle a few years back

Have never gotten around to playing zone of enders even thought its a classic. Great choice there too !!

Thanks Roshan !! Best gifts ever !!

Hope it's not a man united fan who intentionally did that :/

My Secret Santa has got me a pretty cool poster of Arsenal(from 2 seasons back). Working on removing Van Persie from it. Thanks a lot Santa. Maybe you should reveal who you are now, cause it wasnt there in the gift sent :D

@ Shekdown.. I am your santa.. Sorry abt the poster. Have absolutely zllch idea about football. Theres a couple of more things coming your way. Though one might reach a bit late. Hope they are more appropriate.. lol

Great gifts every one :panic:

/Just got notified by Amazon that the first gift for my Banta is shipping :dance:

Edit: Just saw the Twerk It mug, I think Abhinit will soon have an unhealthy Miley Cyrus collection, considering the previous years. :lol:

Feeling good when I saw this --

The word come out when I saw this is "F*******"

Thank you Animus for the lovely gift :clap3: ,, I watch this movie two times in theater, and really looking forward to collect this one and this is my first Blue Ray movie ever :clapping: ,,hugs n kisses :thumbsup::makeout:

so glad you like the gift... :hug: stalked your profile and came to know that you just bought a PS3 :D

Nice. Looks like that bet where you'd screw over your banta by not gifting is going to be epic.

Btw, another package of yours has shown up. With a sticker for women's lifestyle on it. O_o.

Vasu is a waifus.

@Spin: Nice gift ! Grats Wolfy.

so glad you like the gift... :hug: stalked your profile and came to know that you just bought a PS3 :D

job well done -this will be my prized possession ..my banta is tricky, finally able to get something for him, ordered today, hope he will like it.

Archived