Alien: Isolation

Keyofx

really liking this game more than 50% done now ...I think best parts is yet to come according to Zodak and others so thats even more exciting.

Just went to read the review scores of this game.....really shocked to see IGN gave it 5.9/10.....its shame that these kind of games get low score and did not even sell much to break even.

The game devs deserved good numbers and high praises atleast till where i have played this game ...I wont even shy away giving it 10/10 and I mean it....

Lol critics of videogames? Give most of them easy,cinematic, qte fest, hand holding games and they'll praise it like crazy.

These guys gave god hand a 3 or 4 lmaooo, that game is a gamepaly nirvana and a f**king 3? Lol

I only follow easy allies and aus gamers. Rest i rely on gamer's opinion. Metacritic my a*s, this game is a f**ckin masterpiece.

really liking this game more than 50% done now ...I think best parts is yet to come according to Zodak and others so thats even more exciting.

Just went to read the review scores of this game.....really shocked to see IGN gave it 5.9/10.....its shame that these kind of games get low score and did not even sell much to break even.

The game devs deserved good numbers and high praises atleast till where i have played this game ...I wont even shy away giving it 10/10 and I mean it....

This is exactly why people should just go ahead and play games that look interesting to them instead of letting metacritic decide what is worth playing. Sure some games are truly turds that deserve low scores but if you call yourself a gamer then you are definitely capable of deciding whether you'll like a game or not simply by looking up more information about it or watching a couple of real gameplay videos just to be sure.

This is exactly why people should just go ahead and play games that look interesting to them instead of letting metacritic decide what is worth playing. Sure some games are truly turds that deserve low scores but if you call yourself a gamer then you are definitely capable of deciding whether you'll like a game or not simply by looking up more information about it or watching a couple of real gameplay videos just to be sure.

Had i seen any gameplay i might have never bought this...cant play FPS more than 20-30 mins most of the time...i did not even saw the score...I bought it because everyone on IVG was praising it....toh main bola chalo....le leta hai....kya khali Ambani log ke pass paisa hai .....

Yeh koi matlab bc.....hum security code break kar reha tha...aake maar diya....arey hum kaha save kiya tha....phir darr darr ke khelo itna durr tak....

Yeh toh galat hai....asa agar samjho save kare hua peeche se maar diya...toh mera pura save file hi corrupt ho jayega.....

Finished it...Genuinely very good game. intense....good story....overall a very very good game. I would say a master piece to some extent for sure...

Btw how did she end up tied to that web thing? All this while aliens were killing people and now suddenly she is tied in their alive?

Anyone any idea...

Edited by playstation

Many are abducted and tied to that cocoon so that face huggers can plant the seed in host's body, giving birth to new xenomorph. It comes out bursting the chest of host after some time.

Happy that you enjoyed it, a special game close to my heart. And then crapola like mordor and dragon age wins goty. Anyways this game has great fan following and almost everyone to whom i recommended it became a fan after finishing it. Now play Evil Within and experience another highly underrated masterpiece.

• Like 1

Many are abducted and tied to that cocoon so that face huggers can plant the seed in host's body, giving birth to new xenomorph. It comes out bursting the chest of host after some time.

Happy that you enjoyed it, a special game close to my heart. And then crapola like mordor and dragon age wins goty. Anyways this game has great fan following and almost everyone to whom i recommended it became a fan after finishing it. Now play Evil Within and experience another highly underrated masterpiece.

Had purchased Evil within long time back and even played it for 15 mins then kept to be played aram se....like you keep the best for later ...bas wohi....

As for this game....seriously fantastic experience....even though i must say playing FPS is difficult but for some reason this game aint that hard on you.....since there is not much killing and mostly your are hinding and exploring it does not hurt eyes much....on top Zodak's suggestion to increase FOV really helped....thanks Zodak....

The whole sci-fi thing is fantastic....the setting is superb....the visuals are pleasant most of the times and

at times even spectacular that whole alien planet exploration and where you first time come across those nest

....sab kuch iss game is very good and as close to the movie as possible.

Btw your answer explain Why were those Aliens not killing synthetic people...

Edited by playstation

Yeah first i thought it was bit odd as it attacks androids in the movie. While playing, alien encountered android and i was happy that yeh taklu marega ab. I could escape while both of them are engaged. But android asked the alien to identify yourself and the alien ignored him.

I think alien can identify between humans/prey and machine, it cant use machines for production or killing them. So they ignore them,

Yeah first i thought it was bit odd as it attacks androids in the movie. While playing, alien encountered android and i was happy that yeh taklu marega ab. I could escape while both of them are engaged. But android asked the alien to identify yourself and the alien ignored him.

I think alien can identify between humans/prey and machine, it cant use machines for production or killing them. So they ignore them,

Yes ..

.same thought here in the movie they would kill the androids also and exactly same situation also ...I too was waiting at one time for it to kill that android hoping i would get away but it simply ignored but one thing to note is...

Just like androids were kind of hostile towards the alien only not violent.... I did hear them saying to Alien...Identify yourself etc....i thought atleast they would try to get violent with alien but nahi...

Anyways thank you IVG for recommending this game....lot of people...Zodak, Snake and others were always praising this game so i thought okay lets give it a try....acha lega....after a long time played a game which i genuinely felt ki time waste nahi tha,....

Edited by playstation

• 2 years later...

Started playing this and as everyone has mentioned they have nailed the atmosphere. Always prefer great atmosphere,sound design over jump scares. This looks like a slow burner. Haven't met the big guy yet.

On a side note, was reading the initial comments in this page...compare that to the s**t-posting in DS thread :P

4 hours ago, Bauji said:

Started playing this and as everyone has mentioned they have nailed the atmosphere. Always prefer great atmosphere,sound design over jump scares. This looks like a slow burner. Haven't met the big guy yet.

On a side note, was reading the initial comments in this page...compare that to the s**t-posting in DS thread :P

This is a very very good game, but IGN gave it 5.9 which is insane.

On 11/7/2019 at 2:22 AM, mohit9206 said:

Its neither a 5.9 nor 9.5, its whatever you think it is. For me it was 8/10, weakness was it was too long, too many androids and weak ending. Rest all good.

It's a bit too long in the tooth, they could have cut out an hour of the game,

32 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Finally the chase began. However for the first hour/hour and half, it was like a walking sim. The genre gaming community universally hates(or that happens only if its created by Kojima? :huh:)

It's the latter.

Also... remember to never hide in one place for too long, the AI will always get you.