Alien: Isolation

Keyofx

Mixed reviews.

Gamespot:

This is four hours' worth of a great idea stretched into 14-plus hours of messy stealth gameplay, creaky video game cliches, and limp exploration.
Edited by Heaven Angel

Ok PC gamer review sold it for me. Pre-ordering. 999 bucks for a non scripted horror experience? Bring it on.

Hahah! Took you all of 13 minutes to change your mind. But that's the appeal for me as well. The non-scripted equal parts frightening and frustrating survival experience.

Survival Horror games are supposed to have mixed reviews depending on the people . Although i dont trust PCGamer ( they are the one who give DA2 90+ score ) , judging by all other review , if you are fan of survival Horror and alien film, this game is for you . For 999 price tag , i am definitely picking it up .

Edited by Abdulah

Survival Horror games are supposed to have mixed reviews depending on the people . Although i dont trust PCGamer ( they are the one who give DA2 90+ score ) , judging by all other review , if you are fan of survival Horror and alien film, this game is for you . For 999 price tag , i am definitely picking it up .

True that. I preordered it for the PS4, and given the resale value it's definitely worth delving into the Alien world again.