Batman: Arkham Knight

HundredProofSam

17 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

f**king Batmobile ruined such a good game. Game is so good when you are doing Batman stuff like sneaking up enemies and taking them down one by one. Adding Batmobile was a mistake. 

It was not a mistake ...batmobile was just brilliant but they way overdid it and that was a mistake....those hide and seek tank battle with batmobile was most stupid thing ....i mean bc....i am playing hide and seek with a car and tank....kya chuti*a gameplay that woh......and added to it ...much more car battles.....had it they kept it in limit ....like 2-3 battles in entire game .....game itna irritating nahi hota.....otherwise all the other aspects of the game was amazing.

Boss battles were also bit bad....its like great tasting  food with some bad ingredients used which ended up causing stomach ache... :P 

On 7/8/2017 at 8:30 PM, playstation said:

It was not a mistake ...batmobile was just brilliant but they way overdid it and that was a mistake....those hide and seek tank battle with batmobile was most stupid thing ....i mean bc....i am playing hide and seek with a car and tank....kya chuti*a gameplay that woh......and added to it ...much more car battles.....had it they kept it in limit ....like 2-3 battles in entire game .....game itna irritating nahi hota.....otherwise all the other aspects of the game was amazing.

Boss battles were also bit bad....its like great tasting  food with some bad ingredients used which ended up causing stomach ache... :P 

I completed the main story again on console and i enjoyed it this time.. Yes, boss battles sucked but overall it was much better experience for me than god awful PC version that i played at launch.. I enjoyed driving Batmobile too as i was not experiencing constant stuttering on console.

I will go for KnightFall Protocol ending now

Edited by WhiteWolf

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I completed the main story again on console and i enjoyed it this time.. Yes, boss battles sucked but overall it was much better experience for me than god awful PC version that i played at launch.. I enjoyed driving Batmobile too as i was not experiencing constant stuttering on console.

I will go for KnightFall Protocol ending now

U have more high end pc then  me on top u play on 1990 wala monitor....phir bhi problem...

I had no issues on my pc.... even when game was launched...

Anyways glad u liked...i got knight protocol...mc riddler...if i was batman i would kill only 1 peron that would be him.

6 hours ago, playstation said:

U have more high end pc then  me on top u play on 1990 wala monitor....phir bhi problem...

I had no issues on my pc.... even when game was launched...

Anyways glad u liked...i got knight protocol...mc riddler...if i was batman i would kill only 1 peron that would be him.

Even high end cards were experiencing problems at launch. You must have played it on lowest settings. I refuse to play game on PC below console settings at 30 fps. Ek toh low aur uskey baad bhi fluctuating 30 fps. 

Console version uses mix of medium and high settings and still runs locked 30. 

According to AK graphics settings 2gb Vram is required for low,  4gb  required for medium 1080p and 6gb for high. It was very poorly optimized on PC. 2gb vram for lowest settings is unacceptable. 

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Even high end cards were experiencing problems at launch. You must have played it on lowest settings. I refuse to play game on PC below console settings at 30 fps. Ek toh low aur uskey baad bhi fluctuating 30 fps. 

Console version uses mix of medium and high settings and still runs locked 30. 

According to AK graphics settings 2gb Vram is required for low,  4gb  required for medium 1080p and 6gb for high. It was very poorly optimized on PC. 2gb vram for lowest settings is unacceptable. 

peeche ke taar kyun kheech raha hai? game was poorly optimized and gained a lot of negative reviews because of it but now that's not the case. 

22 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

peeche ke taar kyun kheech raha hai? game was poorly optimized and gained a lot of negative reviews because of it but now that's not the case. 

:lol: mera gfx iske saamne kuch nahi hai..still i have no complains...he mighr have got stuck somewhere and only manage to finish it now after guides become available on youtube etc...

48 minutes ago, playstation said:

:lol: mera gfx iske saamne kuch nahi hai..still i have no complains...he mighr have got stuck somewhere and only manage to finish it now after guides become available on youtube etc...

Lol stuck.  Saala itney linear missions hai ki koshish karunga toh bhi stuck nahi ho paaunga. 

You played on lowest graphics settings to get stable frame rate. I refuse to play game below console settings. I was playing on medium and it was terrible. 

Heaven 

Tu chup reh. Uss time tere paas PC nahi tha. Tujhey kuch nahi maalum AK PC port k baarey mein. Har jageh expert ban kar mat ghus. :slap:

Edited by WhiteWolf

Here Post patch impressions on Steam 

https://steamcommunity.com/app/208650/discussions/0/520518688948306054/

Lag and stuttering while gliding and driving.  

Game was running fine for me as well when I was walking on ground but Batmobile chase sections became impossible to complete coz of stuttering and lag. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

f**k these Riddler trophies. There are so many of them and many are so hard to get. One trophy in Bleake Island gave me headache as it was super difficult to get.

f**k Rocksteady for locking real ending behind collectibles. I like solving Riddles but hate collecting these Question mark trophies. :rant:

Bc c*** ki tarah video guide khol kar betho. 

Iam done with this game. Completed all those super short Arkham Episodes DLCs and other most wanted missions except Riddler bullshit. 

Mohit and Ethan 

Bhai hats off to you both for getting all Riddler trophies.

When it comes to collecting useless sh*t Mohit is expert :P

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Just realised how much I hate the Bat mobile. Dx25R8c.png So badly implemented. Outside of it, the game is very good. 

It also runs surprisingly well on PS4 Pro. Looks fantastic and doesn't stutter while driving. 

Too bad, won't bother to finish as I'm already burned out. jqd04PS.png

10 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Just realised how much I hate the Bat mobile. Dx25R8c.png So badly implemented. Outside of it, the game is very good. 

It also runs surprisingly well on PS4 Pro. Looks fantastic and doesn't stutter while driving. 

Too bad, won't bother to finish as I'm already burned out. jqd04PS.png

You bought it for PS4? I see you buying lot of multiplatform games for console over PC? :D

Edited by WhiteWolf

11 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

You bought it for PS4? I see you buying lot of multiplatform games for console over PC? :D

Yeah, picked some multi platform titles for cheap to see how they run and look. 

Found it very comfortable despite using the controller. 0qem9Nn.png 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...