HundredProofSam

Don Bradman Cricket 14

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

DON BRADMAN CRICKET 14

Developer: Big Ant Studios

Publisher: TruBlu

Indian distributor: Sunder Electronics

Release date: 4th April 2014 (Xbox 360, PS3), June 2014 (PC)

Price: Rs 4,299 (Xbox 360, PS3)

TRAILER

IVG PREVIEW

Customisation lies at the very core of the DBC14 experience and permeates every aspect of the game. If you’ve been mucking around with the Cricket Academy over the past year or so, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Every aspect of team formation, tournament structure, match rules, and time-of-day and pitch settings can be adjusted to your liking. Want to play a 30-overs-a-side match with 20 overs of powerplays and Test match wides? You can do that. How about making both teams play in Test whites for a match that begins at midnight and ends at 9 am and uses a pink ball? That’s possible too. Can a Delhi pitch generate bounce like it was Perth? In this game it can.

Full preview

SCREENSHOTS

don-bradman-cricket-14-003.jpg

don-bradman-cricket-14-001.jpg

don-bradman-cricket-14-004.jpg

IVG GAMEPLAY VIDEOS

Old thread

• Like 2

Gonna spend all-nighters on this as soon as i get my copy on 4th. Cuz I got my internship presentation on 9th April. Would join my company on 13th April. So I got just one week of awesomeness and i plan to make full use of it. First aim is to break lara's 400 ;)

Gonna spend all-nighters on this as soon as i get my copy on 4th. Cuz I got my internship presentation on 9th April. Would join my company on 13th April. So I got just one week of awesomeness and i plan to make full use of it. First aim is to break lara's 400 ;)

We will play 50 over matches online :D

• Like 1

Anyone here who was eagerly waiting for the game but is skipping it for the time being just because of that price tag? <_<

we need a new poll after the price announcement to see how many are buying (& on what platform), and how many are waiting for digital version or for price drops. :scratchchin:

currently, it looks like very few ( <10-15 ??) are buying on release which will affect online matches prospects

Just a quick question for those who know how game distribution process works.

"If the game is supposed to be released on 4th April, then stock must arrive at least a week before to warehouse of Indian distributor who can then distribute them to different retailers in next 2 or 3 days and then those retailers can keep them packed and ready to be shipped on release date. So theoretically it is possible to find the game on some shop a few days before release in some place like Bangalore or Mumbai?"

Just a quick question for those who know how game distribution process works.

"If the game is supposed to be released on 4th April, then stock must arrive at least a week before to warehouse of Indian distributor who can then distribute them to different retailers in next 2 or 3 days and then those retailers can keep them packed and ready to be shipped on release date. So theoretically it is possible to find the game on some shop a few days before release in some place like Bangalore or Mumbai?"

Sometimes earlier than a week to the warehouse. Sometimes, even a little later than a week to the warehouse. But it's never, ever, ever given to retailers BEFORE launch day.

Sure there are exceptions to the rule, especially if it's a big game and the retailer has a massive number of orders or is owned by the disty but by and large, copies are never given to a retailer before launch day.

So, yeah...doubt you'll find anything available officially prior to release date. And if you do, it's probably grey stock as was the case with MGS V.

• Like 1