HundredProofSam

Don Bradman Cricket 14

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Forwarding the posts which Ross posted on Big Ant Forums regarding the next version mentioning release of academy like they did with DBC 14..Something to start it off...

I am not saying anything about the licenses we have at this point but I will say that we have some *very* special enhancements for user generated things that will be able to be shared across all platforms.

There will be an Academy, and like last time it will be released prior to the game, it will have playable elements and will allow sharing of all the previous stuff plus much more.

There will definitely be a Steam release of the game, indeed there will be an Academy via Steam to help us get the community involved in the development.

Also chances of inclusion of women's cricket into the game a possibility..

Academy might release with stadium creator in it..

Expectation from the game:

I'll clarify, a little smile.gif - to me a giant leap forward would be the same leap as last time again. Expect a much more polished presentation and a very deep game.

Guys news on the current gen consoles patch from Ross:

Unfortunately the patch submission for Xbox One has failed, entirely Big Ant's fault this time Sad

We will get a new patch together asap, really sorry guys, I know you have been so patient.

(Pre-empting the next question, PS4 is to be released at the same time as Xbox One.)

Guys news on the current gen consoles patch from Ross:

Unfortunately the patch submission for Xbox One has failed, entirely Big Ant's fault this time Sad

We will get a new patch together asap, really sorry guys, I know you have been so patient.

(Pre-empting the next question, PS4 is to be released at the same time as Xbox One.)

It is sad and bad..

Edited by funnyadit

I just don't understand the quality of QA went into this game.

There are obvious and in your face issues which you can find playing the game for a day. Yet they didn't

You set fielding to fully auto, play a pro opponent and your fast bowlers will drop return catches 100% times, how can even miss that.

Edited by Right

You set fielding to fully auto, play a pro opponent and your fast bowlers will drop return catches 100% times, how can even miss that.

If you select manual fielding, you'll miss those return catches. U only catch them by fluke.

Its hard for a pacer to catch a ball hit back

have you'll found any difference in bowling difficulty in career mode after update? have only played a few hours after the last update but wasnt able to take as many wickets as i used to earlier. barely able to take 2 or 3 wickets per 4 day match where earlier i could take 7/8+ usually

also, anyone tried the online/offline coop modes? how well does it work?

Yes. In deed much difficult to take wickets.

I lose many wickets in buggy lbw and return catches too.

I'm craving for a good cricket game

Mate, this is indeed a really good cricket game..The bowling part of the game is definitely not enjoyable unless you play online..I dont find LBW buggy, not sure what you are referring to but I would suggest you to wait for the next version of DBC which is likely to release this year..

I personally am a bowler and love bowling but in the game I would prefer batting anytime over bowling as they haven't executed that part well..It doesnt feel like one has earned that wicket instead AI just gives it away..