Assassin's Creed: Unity

SRINI87

Bugs aside, game is good. The parkour is great, every location has great amount of detail, high level co-op missions are amazing (and doing them full stealth might take an hour+, but totally worth it), story is decent, variety of quests, the combat is bit odd at first (will take an hour to get used to it) but much better than old Assassin's Creed games. Music and sound is average (not good as Black Flag). 7/10 so far is a perfect score.

Don't try so hard to rescue Ubi's stock price.

Bugs aside, game is good. The parkour is great, every location has great amount of detail, high level co-op missions are amazing (and doing them full stealth might take an hour+, but totally worth it), story is decent, variety of quests, the combat is bit odd at first (will take an hour to get used to it) but much better than old Assassin's Creed games. Music and sound is average (not good as Black Flag). 7/10 so far is a perfect score.

Its a real shame that their corporate greed is ruining there games. This game does look like it was painstakingly built. Hope The Division doesn't follow suit.

Bugs aside, game is good.

Considering your PC specifications and how the game runs (even with a day-one driver update), I am shocked to put it mildly that you consider the game good.

Played for about an hour haven't reached Paris yet so current performance might tank later, but this is what I'm getting so far.

Catalyst 14.11

1080p

Very High Environment

Ultra textures

HBAO+

High shadows

MSAA 2x

Bloom on

50-60fps in low-med crowds, 35-45fps in heavy crowded area. Haven't seen it drop below 35 yet. Whenever I leave the crowd behind and start climbing it jumps to 50+ fps again. Vram usage is around 3.5GB

Most impressed by the fact that it natively supports DS4, including touchpad prompts. Haven't seen any game do this yet.

• Like 2

Just giving credits where it's due. Disappointed with performance & bugs, but if they tailor it soon, this can become one of the best Assassin's Creed game. They have improved lot of things. Complete freedom. You can do anything and everything on you own without following anything. Variety of quests (with some fetch quests). Murder mystery quests are very good, solving riddles is fun, high level co-op quests are extremely well done and main story is not bad either.

The world is very active with so many things happening around you. Every location/building has great a amount of detail.

Also, those companion chests are extra bonus. Doesn't count towards 100%, which is good.

_

Just got the Edward Kenway outfit.

ibv4kiitGTdnL5.jpg

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 5

Just giving credits where it's due. Disappointed with performance & bugs, but if they tailor it soon, this can become one of the best Assassin's Creed game. They have improved lot of things. Complete freedom. You can do anything and everything on you own without following anything. Variety of quests (with some fetch quests). Murder mystery quests are very good, solving riddles is fun, high level co-op quests are extremely well done and main story is not bad either.

The world is very active with so many things happening around you. Every location/building has great a amount of detail.

Also, those companion chests are extra bonus. Doesn't count towards 100%, which is good.

_

Just got the Edward Kenway outfit.

ibv4kiitGTdnL5.jpg

finally someone posts a mature and balanced response. Kudos.

was looking forward to this game, guess will just wait till a patch arrives, anyone got a chance to try this game on the xbone?

did play for an hour or so on the Xbox one.Very good looking game but the constant drops in frame rate and the stuttering is really disappointing.

It holds great when you are inside buildings but outside environments are a different story altogether.

Reminds me of the time when I played gta4 on pc with my Radeon 5670 :P

This should be the case from day one, I for one refuse to pre-order titles just on an airy-fairy promise of it will become better at a later date.

Here is your own opinion on emboldened.

Yea, +1fps boost per patch. NfvBFvD.gif It still stutters.

I can say Battlefield 4 is a great game now, does not matter, that ship sailed a year ago.

Studios don't need to be patronised if they do not learn from their own mistakes and shortcomings. And UBISOFT does not seem to be learning, instead going full steam ahead towards practices that are trashing its own IP's and franchises.

Yeah! Game is great under all those bugs but why are they present in the first place.

Improve your work process, do not set unrealistic goals (again themselves to blame) and think before going into a yearly cycle because one stupid franchise hit the jackpot with that model.

• Like 2

Bugs aside, game is good.

Considering your PC specifications and how the game runs (even with a day-one driver update), I am shocked to put it mildly that you consider the game good.

This . Bugs and Unoptimization are more than enough reason to skip this game . You cannot enjoy the open world Games with so much fps drop and stuttering . And since you have a 970 SLI config PC , which is at top of line and cant even manage to play at 1440p @ decent fps , which is disappointing to say the least .

Edited by Abdulah