[PSN] Don Bradman Cricket '14 Sessions

Man In The Box

Have made a text chat room on PSN called 'DBC Sessions'. I have so far invited PS4Geek, Angy, and Silent Assassin to the room. Feel free to add others who will be playing this game from IVG.

Just to give an update on the planned tournament, We are currently letting everyone get used to the gameplay and also at the same time test online matches. Once we have more feedback on that, we should have a tournament up and running (which would be very soon)!!

@SA: Will do

Btw, played few online matches with ZooZoo (Angry Pixel). I played spin for the second time in DBC and struggled like anything ! We played a T20 match and ZooZoo bowled me out for 14 runs with Prasanna taking 9 wickets ! Then I practiced a bit in the nets and we played a 5 over match. I was 23-8 after 3.4 overs and then there was rain. We were excited to see what would happen and once the rain was over, ZooZoo's team came out to bat. I bowled the first over and he scored 4 runs. Surprisingly, after the over I was announced as the winner and was shown that I won by 19 runs :doh:. So that means there was no revisions after the rain and ZooZoo had to chase the same total in not 3.4/ 4 overs but in 1 over !

Also, there were some weird glitches when playing. For e.g. I played a pretty decent late cut but was out caught by the wicket keeper. In the replay it was shown that the ball was on its way to third man and then it teleported back to the wicket keeper ! Another error was that i missed the ball and was in the crease but the fielding side appealed and I was given out stumped. In the reply it was shown that I was walking behind the crease :\

Then I played a match with some random and another issue occurred. The guy played a straight drive and the ball kept rolling along the ground. My Long On came running in to stop him from taking the second run. However, as soon as the fielder picked up the ball the batsman was given out caught :ko:

Hopefully, Ross reads this thread as well and can rectify these errors.

That has to be looked at. You screwed me of a sure win Ross. :rant:

@Chief, I would love to play against you again. Prasanna rocks :lol:

Will play with you after I have more practice :)

Have made two custom teams on DBC :).

They are called 'World ODI XI' and 'World T20 XI' and include some of the best players of the format.

It can be downloaded by going to DBC Academy> Teams> Online Community> Custom Search

In 'Custom Search', go to 'New Search' and type "T0P-N0TCH" in the 'User Name' field (zero in both places instead of 'O'). The teams can then be downloaded. Enjoy :cheers:

Archived