[PSN] Don Bradman Cricket '14 Sessions

Man In The Box

So had a great T20 match with Sach4life aka 'A Innocent Kid' :giggle:

I was 'World T20 XI', a team made by me which includes all top T20 stars and he took 'South Africa'. I batted first and scored 220 runs in my 20 overs. Sach4Life in reply was all out for 124 in 11.5 overs. A really enjoyable match as can be seen from the scoreboard below.

4565FFB6-D74D-422F-9396-97898786AF2F_zps

Although it was a fun game, it was not short of issues.

Issues when I was batting:

1. I was around 40-1 in the 4th over when I hit a cover drive. As soon as I hit it, the screen went blank and I had to restart my PS3. Luckily, Sach4Life saved the game so that we could resume from there.

2. There was a time when I hit a shot to 'Long On' and went for a single. Now, the issue that happened is that the batsman ran but the runner did not even move. As a result both batsmen ended up in the same crease and he got an easy runout :ko:

3. I edged a ball that was caught by the wicket keeper. I was tensed and Sach4Life didn't appeal. I got a lucky break and wrote in the text chat room that I was out but he didn't appeal ! Sach4Life replied that he had pressed the appeal button but nothing happened.

4. Twice in the game I saw the bowler running in and then he passed the crease but no ball was bowled. After a second, I saw the bowler teleporting back and the ball was delivered as he was teleporting. Luckily the two balls were not aimed at the stumps or else I had no chance of defending my wicket.

Issues when Sach4Life was batting:

1. He was slightly out of his crease and missed a ball.. My keeper dislodged the stumps and I appealed. The umpire went to the third umpire and we saw the replay. The batsman was well in during the replay but surprisingly was given out ! In fact, this has happened more often than not in this game. For some reason, 99.9% of the times the decision goes to the third umpire, it is out although the batsman has been in the crease for many of these times.

Overall, the match was fun but not a perfect experience because of the glitches. For the first time, I found batting to be much easier than bowling. I was smashing Sach4Life all around the park in the 20 overs and was very confident with my score. However, he really took my bowling to the cleaners as well and the match would have been much closer had it not been for his rash running.

So had a great T20 match with Sach4life aka 'A Innocent Kid' :giggle:

I was 'World T20 XI', a team made by me which includes all top T20 stars and he took 'South Africa'. I batted first and scored 220 runs in my 20 overs. Sach4Life in reply was all out for 124 in 11.5 overs. A really enjoyable match as can be seen from the scoreboard below.

4565FFB6-D74D-422F-9396-97898786AF2F_zps

Although it was a fun game, it was not short of issues.

Issues when I was batting:

1. I was around 40-1 in the 4th over when I hit a cover drive. As soon as I hit it, the screen went blank and I had to restart my PS3. Luckily, Sach4Life saved the game so that we could resume from there.

2. There was a time when I hit a shot to 'Long On' and went for a single. Now, the issue that happened is that the batsman ran but the runner did not even move. As a result both batsmen ended up in the same crease and he got an easy runout :ko:

3. I edged a ball that was caught by the wicket keeper. I was tensed and Sach4Life didn't appeal. I got a lucky break and wrote in the text chat room that I was out but he didn't appeal ! Sach4Life replied that he had pressed the appeal button but nothing happened.

4. Twice in the game I saw the bowler running in and then he passed the crease but no ball was bowled. After a second, I saw the bowler teleporting back and the ball was delivered as he was teleporting. Luckily the two balls were not aimed at the stumps or else I had no chance of defending my wicket.

Issues when Sach4Life was batting:

1. He was slightly out of his crease and missed a ball.. My keeper dislodged the stumps and I appealed. The umpire went to the third umpire and we saw the replay. The batsman was well in during the replay but surprisingly was given out ! In fact, this has happened more often than not in this game. For some reason, 99.9% of the times the decision goes to the third umpire, it is out although the batsman has been in the crease for many of these times.

Overall, the match was fun but not a perfect experience because of the glitches. For the first time, I found batting to be much easier than bowling. I was smashing Sach4Life all around the park in the 20 overs and was very confident with my score. However, he really took my bowling to the cleaners as well and the match would have been much closer had it not been for his rash running.

It was a fun match. Though there were some issues while playing but still it was enjoyable. You batted well. I did as well but run outs cost me the match else the match would have been much closer. Would play again tomorrow :cheers:

Bowled a delivery going down leg in an online match. ....it hit the batsman's pad and the bowler fielded it.....the umpire gave it a wide :rofl:

Even my opponent had a good laugh about it.

Anyways....Ross..whats the criteria for win incase the opponeny gets dc and doesnt join back when I choose to continue???

Sent from my N9000 using Tapatalk

Archived