Shadoken

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

HZD kaha se 100 hour game ho gaya bhai? It's more like a 25 to 30 hours game with platinum. BB and FFXV can take 100 hours to plat. 

Wrong.I spent around 38 Hours before going to Makers End itself :P Everyone plays differently.

4 hours ago, sobbii said:

Definitely more thn 30 hours to plat.. go check your playtime..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

No

3 hours ago, hope said:

Wrong.I spent around 38 Hours before going to Makers End itself :P Everyone plays differently.

Noob 

42 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Noob 

Iss comment pe Noob bolna toh jamta hi nahi hai bhai.Its up to me how long i want to take to complete the Story.Fooling around in the Open world is itself so much fun.

Tu sachme Tubelight hi hai :P

I'm considering getting this game since GOTY edition is on sale. Will I be able to enjoy this game as a casual player? The only games I've completed on higher difficulty are Arkham Knight and Witcher 3 that too because it was NG+ and I had all skills unlocked

53 minutes ago, Grievous said:

I'm considering getting this game since GOTY edition is on sale. Will I be able to enjoy this game as a casual player? The only games I've completed on higher difficulty are Arkham Knight and Witcher 3 that too because it was NG+ and I had all skills unlocked

Right from the start, your skill will be tested. I wouldn't recommend it for casual playing. It's not good for casual fun. 

1 hour ago, Grievous said:

It's a very demanding game. It will test your patience and combat skills.. Game gets easier as you progress but first few hours are quite challenging as your character is quite weak.. It's way more challenging than Witcher 3 in every way...

1 hour ago, Grievous said:

This is a true action RPG,not like witcher where build and armor shenanigans will save you

you deal a load of damage to standard enemies,but they deal lots to you too if you're careless

also early on it is harder because you can't buy things like firepaper,boltpaper,molotov cocktails at will.

I say you get the game and try your best to get through the early phase. It's not that hard.

And believe me when i say so that you don't wanna miss the experience that is Bloodborne.

P.S. Getting the GOTY edition is a plus point too.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I say you get the game and try your best to get through the early phase. It's not that hard.

And believe me when i say so that you don't wanna miss the experience that is Bloodborne.

P.S. Getting the GOTY edition is a plus point too.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

If he a casual he shudnt tbh...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Grievous said:

Dude get it.I also never played Souls game before  like with difficulty like this but i played this and i completed it in the most nooby way making it more difficult for myself.This is a game you simply should not miss.Simply do not miss.

You will get frustrated in the start,thinking wtf i bought,too difficult,not my type but persist with it and it will become one of your favourites in no time.

Watch this video below of first boss fight.Look how i got through it.This was what 25th Attempt but the feeling of achieving triumph was immense :P

I don't understand why anyone would suggest this or Souls series for casual playing. No. Even with tips it is hard and doesn't suit for a casual player. 

Yes, it's a good game but it's not for casual playing. 

7 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I don't understand why anyone would suggest this or Souls series for casual playing. No. Even with tips it is hard and doesn't suit for a casual player. 

Yes, it's a good game but it's not for casual playing. 

f**k Casual gaming term.

If you like to play games this has to be played.Ps4 leke Knack khelne ka kya matlab bhai.

Just now, hope said:

f**k Casual gaming term.

If you like to play games this has to be played.

No, it's not. Just because the game is good doesn't mean he/she should MUST play. Most of them don't even find Souls or Bloodborne fun and most play video games for FUN. Like it or not, the so called I'M HARDCORE is in the minority. Go figure.

And just while we are at "if you like to play games, then X has to be played", I can give you a list of games that you won't bother to look despite being amazing.

He asked if this can be enjoyed by a casual player. The answer is NO. End of the discussion. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

No, it's not. Just because the game is good doesn't mean he/she should MUST play. Most of them don't even find Souls or Bloodborne fun and most play video games for FUN. Like it or not, the so called I'M HARDCORE is in the minority. Go figure.

And just while we are at "if you like to play games, then X has to be played", I can give you a list of games that you won't bother to look despite being amazing.

He asked if this can be enjoyed by a casual player. The answer is NO. End of the discussion. 

what logic is this ? Just because one has played certain types of games so far, doesn't mean, he can't try and like other games ? And what exactly is your definition of casual gaming ?  I've hardly played any of the dark souls games but I enjoyed BB to the max.  There's nothing wrong in suggesting someone to try certain game which you feel is good, that's what gaming forums are for !

Edited by Ne0

12 hours ago, Grievous said:

Even if you have never played a souls game before, get it. BB is one of the best games of this generation. It is my first FROM software game(Had Demon Souls and DS1 but never managed to kill the first bosses) and I struggled initially. Once you get a hang of it, every boss kill gives a good rush and you'll keep going for more. 

Once I finished BB, went back and played all souls series games. 

Edited by Keano

13 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Wrong.

What will you call meat boy?Is it a casual game or a Hardcore game?

On 23/07/2017 at 11:44 PM, Grievous said:

So many polarizing views everywhere.. Guess I'll wait when it comes down to 1500rs

You buy it for 1500 or 15000 just freakin play the game.Your ps4 purchase is not complete unless you play BB.Casual wasual chodh,play it.