Shadoken

On 11/03/2018 at 2:17 PM, Assassins Creed said:

Just got it through PS plus free game, died 20 times with wolf killing and took a break emoji14.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow. Thats a new low :P You would be mad once you open the gate and turn right :P Let us know the died count there. I died atleast 50-60 times there. Once i killed him i got to know it wasn't needed.My face at that time.

I saved you there. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Dam it! My original save is from the disc and the PSN Plus free version is NA. Might as well buy it in case I decide to do a replay. :( 

My save is all gone as well but the trophies are still there, i am playing this game from start and its really fun.....   Trying to have fun with Bloodtinge and arcane build

3 hours ago, adity said:

I tried the game long time back when I had chosen threaded cane. Got frustrated in a couple of hours and sold it. 

Decided to give it one more shot now that it's free. Started with axe this time and it's so much more enjoyable. Had quite a decent run. I got to the part where there are 2 wolves on a bridge without dying but they just f**ked me up. 

Quite happy with my first run. Even managed to kill most of the folks at the bonfire. 

Done for today. Will try again tomorrow to get past the wolves. 

I feel so stupid ignoring this awesome game for so long. 

Just a tip. Since the game has just begun, and you are weak, do not take on both wolves by yourself. Instead, you can easily separate and cheese through them. There should be a house with two floors. The room in the upper floor exits directly into the middle of the bridge. The wolves will not be able to follow you into the room. They will stand at the entrance and just attack. So just go out, attract the wolves, and run back into the room. And once they are near the doorway, you can hit them without worries. Just remember, to stay out of the range of their claws.

These wolves are an excellent source of echoes at the early levels. Just remember to encash it, before you actually cross the bridge. You will be in for an awesome surprise at the end of it.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, IamSun said:

Physical copy and psn version saves are different?

If you're like me and bought a retail disc from India, it would most likely be the AU/EU copy. So if you're either have a PSN account for one of those regions or India, you're out of luck. 

8 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

If you're like me and bought a retail disc from India, it would most likely be the AU/EU copy. So if you're either have a PSN account for one of those regions or India, you're out of luck. 

Yes EU copy and US psn so won't work i guess.

1 hour ago, IamSun said:

Yes EU copy and US psn so won't work i guess.

Correct. It's really unfortunate as my character build was pretty high on my previous save and I had also played through all the chalice dungeons. 

Going to try this again. Last time I just gave up after getting f**ked some 20-30 times right at the start. The fact that I  don't even know what wolves [mention=15675]adity[/mention] is talking about should reveal my noobness. [emoji38]
wtf!!! please this time be more adamant and keep playing no matter how many times you die.. and just get an axe..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Walker said:

Yeah this time I'm going to wait till I die a 100 times :lol:

No seriously I've gone with the axe this time. Let's see how this works out.

Go with saw cleaver. Its fast. I also gave up on the game with the Axe.

Do you know you can run past them. No need to kill them. You can directly reach cleric beast without killing anyone.

Dont forget to take Music box for the 2nd boss.

Go with saw cleaver. Its fast. I also gave up on the game with the Axe.

Do you know you can run past them. No need to kill them. You can directly reach cleric beast without killing anyone.

Dont forget to take Music box for the 2nd boss.
arent you very optimisitic to tip him on 2nd boss.. :D

i would say keep dying explore the area.. learn where enemies are.. get a hang of control dont worry about getting back your blood echoes.. you will start feeling like a boss once you know what to do..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk