Shadoken

TIP:1- Remember to spend your blood echoes to level up wisely, you CANNOT reset your stats once you invested in it.

2- Insight is knowledge for your character , you use 1 if you use it for hosting a coop and that session ends after a boss fight or player dying . you gain one insight if you help the host in a coop session.  possessing more insight will help you see the Bloodborne world and its enemies in a different way.

2 hours ago, NeoZ said:

TIP:1- Remember to spend your blood echoes to level up wisely, you CANNOT reset your stats once you invested in it.

2- Insight is knowledge for your character , you use 1 if you use it for hosting a coop and that session ends after a boss fight or player dying . you gain one insight if you help the host in a coop session.  possessing more insight will help you see the Bloodborne world and its enemies in a different way.

Agree to the second point but this also increases difficulty for some enemies (e.g. Church doctors in Cathedral Ward) after certain insight level

21 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Yup but the frustration of dying killing it emoji40.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haven't played any souls game prior to this myself, dropped this for a couple of days after dying at Cleric beast's hand for like 10-12 times. Got told that lock on camera is useful for landing strikes but dear god when I lock on in his boss battle I can't see sh*t and he always gets some shots in sideways even when i try to go behind him. Parrying him doesn't work either and I could swear no matter how many lets play I see, he just isn't as dumb in the game as he is in those videos (maybe I'm the dumb one doing something incorrect)

Tried leveling up (13th now) and buying the hunter gear at the start & still no luck. Though found out later that you can get the hunter gear in sewers so all those blood echoes were wasted :/ 

I deffo don't want to beat him with co-op, maybe will try to get him tonight. Yeah yeah I know am woefully bad at this game. 

Haven't played any souls game prior to this myself, dropped this for a couple of days after dying at Cleric beast's hand for like 10-12 times. Got told that lock on camera is useful for landing strikes but dear god when I lock on in his boss battle I can't see sh*t and he always gets some shots in sideways even when i try to go behind him. Parrying him doesn't work either and I could swear no matter how many lets play I see, he just isn't as dumb in the game as he is in those videos (maybe I'm the dumb one doing something incorrect)

Tried leveling up (13th now) and buying the hunter gear at the start & still no luck. Though found out later that you can get the hunter gear in sewers so all those blood echoes were wasted :/ 

I deffo don't want to beat him with co-op, maybe will try to get him tonight. Yeah yeah I know am woefully bad at this game. 
My suggestion would be to lock on only when you want to connect attacks. For the remainder, its better to play without it. Thats how i do it but may be a personal preference.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, adity said:

Manuals are for pussies. Man up and go in blind. Lemme ask you if you needed a manual to know how much happiness your hand could provide? :P

I'm still trying to get thru the villagers so maybe I should have a gander at that manual

22 hours ago, LeonardoInventions said:

you can actually skip that boss and go the the next one,  Cleric beast is an optional boss in the game.

Edited by NeoZ

23 hours ago, LeonardoInventions said:

Check my video of beating him. Here i am the dumb one not him. You will get confidence from this video :P

1 hour ago, NeoZ said:

you can actually skip that boss and go the the next one,  Cleric beast is an optional boss in the game.

What? What? 

Please tell you are joking. There is no way this is true :huh:

• Like 1

So, you are hope. 
I distinctly remember hope sharing this video. As a matter of fact, I had watched this video only a few hours back. 
hahahaha pakda gaya its is him mr.bakshi.. :rofl:

i called it long time back like month ago when he posted after gow story trailer.. haha

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I always had a suspicion you were hope since the account got active few days after hope got banned. 
Also, you're the most active in GT sport, Bloodborne and god of war.
Cat's out of the bag, mate. 

f**ckin ya baby. Hell Yeah :wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

But can we kill something that Big :panic::panic::panic::panic:

suicide kar liya isne haha..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

PS: Name is shared because it is already posted on main site article. 

Amazing, you had an alt since 2016. 

• ARSEnal fan. 
  • Thinks "Second Son was truly awesome."
  • Loves Gran Turismo Sport / God of War / Bloodborne / Shadow of the Colossus.
  • Wants Bloodborne 2.
  • :panic: at all the things Hope likes including Harry Potter / Fantastic Beasts.
  • :panic: is his favourite emoji. 

and sometimes probably talks to himself. 

Are you sure you are not Hope? I mean, you were not technically banned but you said "Ah yup. Done with IVG. That was for a week only. Permaban this time plox". So why resume on your alt account if you never wanted to leave? 

@KnackChap @CarbonCore 

• Like 1

That's not how rules work. Alt is against the rules.

Second, he was also an arse to staff and deliberately pushed them to make him ban. If his intention was to never leave, why disturb the forum peace? 

No one asked him to leave in first place. He brought everything on himself. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IamSun said:

What? What? 

Please tell you are joking. There is no way this is true :huh:

Nope, i am serious,  you can actually skip this boss, however by defeating him you get

-An Insight

- Lamp with the checkpoint

- Blood Echoes and

-Sword hunter badge

Blood echoes for leveling up your character and Sword hunter badge unlocks the kirkhammer weapon to be purchasable in the messengers shop. its a wonderful weapon which alone can even take you to end game. thats why many players want to defeat cleric beast

you can actually go to the next boss which is a must encounter and avoid the cleric beast, but if you dont have experience in viseral attacks then this fight is very hard, even harder than cleric beast.

Edited by NeoZ