Shadoken

13 minutes ago, adity said:

I didn't beat CB but unlocked plain doll when it killed me. 

This means I can farm echoes and level up before facing against him again, right? 

Yes you can but  what i would suggest you is do this method,  to have more blood echoes to level up, kill all the enemies till the cleric beast and then avoid fighting him, progress through the game till the 2nd boss( explore the CB area thorough) by then you would have unlocked all shortcuts in the central Yharnam ( starting area) and would have more blood echoes including hunters mark looting from enemies or corpses( this mark will help you to escape a boss with your blood echoes so you can return to the messengers dream to level up), and then go face the cleric beast.

by doing this you gain enough level to defeat the cleric beast,  you will know your ways in the starting area and can immediatly proceed to the 2nd boss.  this is my suggestion tho

Edited by NeoZ

So insights are just used for co-op right? Or do they serve any other purpose as well? 

Also beat both CB & Gascoigne. The rush I felt was ..INCREDIBLE. 
yup for co op and the more insights you have the enemies will be all that more difficult.. thats whats said on net i personally have not had any issue like that..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, LeonardoInventions said:

So insights are just used for co-op right? Or do they serve any other purpose as well? 

Also beat both CB & Gascoigne. The rush I felt was ..INCREDIBLE. 

not just for coop, you will see some of bloodborne world differently. you said you just finished gascoigne, i guesst you got blood gem slot tool by now, these help you to slot a blood gem into your weapons to make them powerful, you can obtain a blood gem from enemies, also having more insight increases the drop rate of blood gems ( many dont know this). i just defeated 3 bosses but by having 70 Insight i have very powerful gems in my inventory.

26 minutes ago, NeoZ said:

not just for coop, you will see some of bloodborne world differently. you said you just finished gascoigne, i guesst you got blood gem slot tool by now, these help you to slot a blood gem into your weapons to make them powerful, you can obtain a blood gem from enemies, also having more insight increases the drop rate of blood gems ( many dont know this). i just defeated 3 bosses but by having 70 Insight i have very powerful gems in my inventory.

Cheers. Yeah got the blood gem workshop tool but still pondering on which weapon to fortify with it. Currently got Saw Cleaver +2 & Saw Spear & got enough blood echoes & STR to buy Kirkhammer but heard some mixed thoughts about it so not sure. 

11 minutes ago, adity said:

Holy f**k. Got the cleric beast down to last 10 percent of health. But was out of blood vials. Panicked and died. 

Got some confidence though. I will take this bitch down soon enough. 

Happened a lot of times with me too :D

38 minutes ago, adity said:

Holy f**k. Got the cleric beast down to last 10 percent of health. But was out of blood vials. Panicked and died. 

There you go, you're hooked now :P

3 hours ago, adity said:

Ab clear krlega tum. Dont forget the music box for Father Gasoline :P A surprise in sewers awaits you :P

3 hours ago, LeonardoInventions said:

Cheers. Yeah got the blood gem workshop tool but still pondering on which weapon to fortify with it. Currently got Saw Cleaver +2 & Saw Spear & got enough blood echoes & STR to buy Kirkhammer but heard some mixed thoughts about it so not sure. 

i dont use the saw spear or any saw weapons after gascoigne but thats just my preference.   the reason people have mixed thoughts about kirkhammer is because of the play style. it is a TOP-tier weapon much powerful than any beginning weps except hunters axe but does stuns mobs and bosses alot and when you use it you will see the attack is actually slow even when its only on normal/sword mode and much slower when its transformed to a hammer. so when people use these weapons after one slash the enemy might hit you before you hit the 2nd slash and it consumes more stamina with each swing in hammer form.

Howerver , the damage it does to a mob or even a executioner mob is amazing. if you like fast weapons stick with saw. check out the kirkhammer moveset and see for your self.

Spoiler

4 hours ago, adity said:

here is a tip, when facing the cleric beast , dont stay far from him as he will leap alot, stick little close to him and rotate around him in a circle when he swings dodge faster and you counter attack. i never damage the beast on my own , just wait for him to attack and then you go hit him,  btw  He is very weak to fire so if you have that molotov cocktail so throw that at him.

Edited by NeoZ

2 minutes ago, IamSun said:

What No? Its a Yes. He has to start again. You can't start from where you left off.

So back in central Yarnham right? Does the game register that i died or like I quit or something?

22 minutes ago, adity said:

I disconnected once and was booted to the main menu. It resumed from where I left off. 

Another time, I turned ps4 off when I was playing. Resumed from where I left then too. 

Depends on if you're playing online or offline. If you're playing online and shut down/rest mode PS4, then you'll be booted to the main menu. If you were playing offline, you can continue from where you left off.

Arey BC then the same old kill everyone again :samui:

f**k the Goa State Electricity Board. Mc have maintenance whole f**king year thru and still manage to cut power every day. Feel like going BB on their a*s.

11 minutes ago, Walker said:

Arey BC then the same old kill everyone again :samui:

f**k the Goa State Electricity Board. Mc have maintenance whole f**king year thru and still manage to cut power every day. Feel like going BB on their a*s.

Are bhai. You don't need to kill the wolves at all. You can directly reach Cleric Beast.

Farm for health in the town and run straight through.

A shortcut also is there which will bring you after the Wolves.

Edited by IamSun