Shadoken

Tried to cheese djura a few more times. Every time it wouldn't work and I would panic and die. 

Finally, I'd has enough and resolved to beat him fair and square. Got a couple of hits in and the stupid f**k just fell down for no reason. 

Beat every enemy uptill the door which leads to whatever boss and unlocked 2 shortcuts. Ended up with 20k blood echoes and 22 blood stone shards. Levelled up to 28 and got my hunter axe up to +3 and got the ashen hunter set. 

All in all, old yharnam was quite difficult. The huge church(?) with a shite ton of the wolves and the witch type things wearing rags was very terrifying. My heart was beating like crazy in that area. 

Will try the boss tomorrow. 

[mention=3542]Walker[/mention] You should give the game one more chance. Having a blast with the game. Even at office, I keep thinking what I'll do in the game when I get home. It has never happened to me before.

I can help you beat cleric beast if you want. 
haha i told you if you remember that this game has a very weird pull... and now my friend you are hooked you will keep coming back.. and yes you will keep thinking about it all the time.. even if you will rage quit you will be back at it in half an hour. .

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, adity said:

Tried to cheese djura a few more times. Every time it wouldn't work and I would panic and die. 

Finally, I'd has enough and resolved to beat him fair and square. Got a couple of hits in and the stupid f**k just fell down for no reason. 

Beat every enemy uptill the door which leads to whatever boss and unlocked 2 shortcuts. Ended up with 20k blood echoes and 22 blood stone shards. Levelled up to 28 and got my hunter axe up to +3 and got the ashen hunter set. 

All in all, old yharnam was quite difficult. The huge church(?) with a shite ton of the wolves and the witch type things wearing rags was very terrifying. My heart was beating like crazy in that area. 

Will try the boss tomorrow. 

@Walker You should give the game one more chance. Having a blast with the game. Even at office, I keep thinking what I'll do in the game when I get home. It has never happened to me before.

I can help you beat cleric beast if you want. 

Ah the game has well and truly sunk it's fangs into you. This is what I (and I imagine almost all players of this game) felt in 2015.

You are going to enjoy the Old Yharnam boss bro. Don't worry. It's very simple. Enjoy it :rofl:

Just try not to break your controller or TV. There are far more difficult (and easy) bosses up ahead.

@Walker Ni no Kuni 1 or 2?

15 hours ago, adity said:

Djura is beating me non stop. His gun is way too op and he takes me out even before I can react. 

Some people are saying to go up the tower, aggro him and slid down back the ladder and he jumps off. Does that work? 

Would someone be willing to help me out with him? I really wanna kil him. 

Yes. You can push him from the roof. I did the same haha but don't forget to get the reward after you kill him.  I don't remember what it was though

@CarbonCore Lol noob needing 2 players for Amelia. Here's mine

And my video for the so called very difficult boss here (Was my first try for this one)

Spoiler

I and my trustly Saw Cleaver were the best of buds, slicing off everyone along the way (Later joined by Kirkhammer)

But yeah, I found some of the other bosses (like the one of the area NeoZ mentioned) extremely difficult. I think this was one game, where the bosses difficulty was personal. Some were universally easy, some were universally hard. And of the remaining, all players found different bosses difficult. 

I saved up these videos, because beating bosses in BB, especially the hard ones, is just so rewarding and memorable.

Man, here we are boasting about bosses after 2 years from playing the game, and still feeling good. Saw these videos after 2 years, and still felt good. What a game BB was. 

@Walker Nice; First NNK was far better than 2 according to me. The story actually hit people in the feels. And Studio Ghibli was just amazing. NNK 2 suffered a lot for their departure. And the gameplay in NNK 1 was very fun as well.

Edited by roun90

@adity I would not look too much into it. AFAIK Amazon lists a lot of things. And many of those do not end up happening. Not to mention, Miyazaki and From Software are busy with Sekiro - Shadows Die Twice and that VR game. And Sony is busy with it's other projects (Spiderman, TLOU2, Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding). So BB2, if it does happen will not come for a long time. I would not be surprised if BB2 is a PS5 title.

Oh god. Taking help from someone to beat a boss :lol: How noob people are. When you can beat one, you can beat anyone in BB. Just takes some time and some challenges.

Vicer Amelia :samui: I gave up the game on her, did everything but no. She just wont die. 

Controller slammed - Yes, n number of times

TV slap- Yes, thankfully not on screen

TV Table Fist Slammed- Yes, whole unit shaked

Water Bottle Thrown- Yes, Multiple times.

And then after so many days. I beat her. The Relief. The multiple save files. The Sheer Joy and then the nightmarish forest comes :fear::fear: But never took help from anyone :nono:

Forbidden Forest is the most nerve wrecking area in a game for me. I simply run there :samui:

Edited by hope

13 minutes ago, hope said:

Forbidden Forest is the most nerve wrecking area in a game for me. I simply run there :samui:

The area is creepy, but the boss of that area is ridiculously easy. I think everyone found that boss easy.

Also regardong creepy, there were more creepy areas later as well.

5 minutes ago, roun90 said:

The area is creepy, but the boss of that area is ridiculously easy. I think everyone found that boss easy.

Also regardong creepy, there were more creepy areas later as well.

Those 3 idiots weren't exactly easy for me. But i managed somehow.

Ya,later areas were also scary but the forest just gave me a different nerve wreck.

27 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Jesus yall really like to flex your l33t skills in BB thread didn't you? :lol: 

Its a joke video and a sweet memory of us 3 playing together in one of the best games ever made. 

Was just joking bro. I know co-op and invasions are one of the core mechanics of BB. And many players do need help in such games, so the community was really nice for helping, even eith the convoluted co-op bell summoning mechanic.

Same here as well. I was just posting video for memories sake. Looked at my boss kill vids after years (basically felt like seeing and sharing mine after seeing your video) and just felt nostalgic. It was a really fun time playing BB. 

Edited by roun90

I think first time BB should be experienced alone. Elevates experience much more. If i beat a boss by someone's help then i think yaar i didn't kill him. Basically gher liya usko :P

Just my thinking.